• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Microwave Recipes for Nov Stoneware Show

In summary, the DCB Microwave Recipes for Nov Stoneware Show is a collection of delicious recipes specifically designed for cooking in the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker in the microwave. These recipes can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website, and include a variety of options for main dishes, side dishes, appetizers, and desserts. While the Deep Covered Baker is recommended, other microwave-safe dishes can be used as well. These recipes can also be used with other stoneware products such as the Rockcrok or Deep Dish Baker.
christiepchef
I have and love the DCB. I have found a couple of GREAT pages posted here for the DCB, but only a couple on each are for the microwave. I am doing a show in a couple of weeks and I want to book for November stoneware. Can you all just give me any DCB Microwave recipes you have. I would be happy to add them all together on a nice flyer and share it for everyone to be able to share with customers.

Still hoping to find recipes for microwave for DCB... anyone?

Here are a few from the files, but I don't have any of my own. These are all from here and I have changed the consultant name and information. ;) Hope That Helps.

Attachments

• Deep%20Covered%20Baker%20Recipes[1].doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 274
  • DCB oven dishes.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 314
  • Deep%20Covered%20Baker%20Recipesbooklet[1].doc
    131 KB · Views: 331
here is one I got from an upline director

Attachments

• Deep covered baker trifold 9-08 MICROWAVE.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 572
Thanks Sue I will add that to my small collection.

You can also make sweet potatoes or regular potatoes in it... I made a recipe with sweet potatoes and apples, sliced, mix with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon then top with either cinnamon sprinkles or caramel sprinkle and microwave for about 12-15 minutes and they are awesome. I also sliced potatoes and onions then sprinkled with pepper and seasoning salt and topped with some butter and microwaved for about 8-12 minutes and they were fabulous. I would love to find a recipe to make scalloped potatoes in it in the microwave... maybe I'll experiment with that.
Also, the Mom's Apple Crisp from this site could be made in it, it says to use the Deep Dish Baker, but you could use the DCB...

What is the DCB Microwave Recipes for Nov Stoneware Show?

The DCB Microwave Recipes for Nov Stoneware Show is a collection of delicious recipes specially created for cooking in the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker in the microwave. These recipes are perfect for the upcoming November Stoneware Show and can be easily prepared in the microwave for quick and easy meals.

How do I access the DCB Microwave Recipes for Nov Stoneware Show?

You can access the DCB Microwave Recipes for Nov Stoneware Show by visiting the Pampered Chef website and navigating to the "Recipes" section. From there, you can search for "DCB Microwave Recipes" or browse through the November Stoneware Show section to find the recipes.

What types of recipes are included in the DCB Microwave Recipes for Nov Stoneware Show?

The DCB Microwave Recipes for Nov Stoneware Show includes a variety of recipes such as main dishes, side dishes, appetizers, and desserts. There are also options for vegetarian and gluten-free dishes to accommodate different dietary preferences.

Do I need to have a Deep Covered Baker to make these recipes?

While the Deep Covered Baker is recommended for best results, you can still make these recipes using a microwave-safe dish with a lid. Just make sure to follow the cooking instructions carefully and adjust the cooking time if needed.

Can I use the DCB Microwave Recipes for Nov Stoneware Show for other stoneware products?

Yes, you can use the DCB Microwave Recipes for Nov Stoneware Show for other stoneware products such as the Rockcrok or the Deep Dish Baker. Just make sure to follow the cooking instructions specific to your stoneware product for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sbridgmon
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sbridgmon
  • ChefTS
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jenniferm