• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you watched the DCB and Rockcroc Workshop interview from Conference 2014?

In summary, a DCB and Rockcrock Workshop is a cooking demonstration and hands-on experience where participants can learn how to use Deep Covered Baker and Rockcrock products to create tasty dishes. The workshop typically lasts for 2 hours and all necessary tools and ingredients are provided. Attendees may also receive special discounts or promotions and can even host a workshop in their own home with the help of a consultant.
pcheftammy
Is anyone doing these? What have you tried?

No one has info on this?? :( If not a "specific" workshop, what are you doing to feature the DCB or Rockcrock?

Tammy.....I haven't done a DCB or Rockcrock workshop, BUT, I found a video from Summer Conference (posted on youtube by NED Patty Mocerino). It is an interview with two top sellers who ARE doing workshops. Maybe it can give you some great ideas! I just finished watching it, and they gave some great ideas and tips!!
Youtube: Conference 2014- Virginia Stein interviews Elizabeth & Susan - DCB Workshop

Last edited:

1. What is a DCB and Rockcrock Workshop?

A DCB and Rockcrock Workshop is a cooking demonstration and hands-on experience where you can learn how to use our Deep Covered Baker (DCB) and Rockcrock products to create delicious meals and desserts.

2. How long does a DCB and Rockcrock Workshop last?

Typically, a DCB and Rockcrock Workshop will last for about 2 hours. This includes the cooking demonstration, hands-on cooking, and time for questions and ordering.

3. Do I need to bring anything to a DCB and Rockcrock Workshop?

No, all of the necessary cooking tools and ingredients will be provided for you at the workshop. Just come ready to learn and have fun!

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for DCB and Rockcrock Workshops?

Yes, our consultants often offer special discounts or promotions for workshop attendees. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current offers.

5. Can I host a DCB and Rockcrock Workshop at my home?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to come to your home and host a workshop for you and your friends. It's a great way to try out our products and have a fun cooking experience with your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Abrooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smithcooking
Replies