• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Shopping Trip: My Son's Adorable Take on Thanksgiving!

In summary, a Pampered Chef Shopping Trip is an interactive and enjoyable way to shop for kitchen tools and gadgets. Hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant, these trips offer a wide variety of high-quality products and also provide tips and recipes. To find one near you, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a consultant for a private trip. Children are welcome to join and can even attend a special shopping trip geared towards them, called "My Son's Adorable Take on Thanksgiving!" This unique trip allows children to learn about cooking and participate in preparing Thanksgiving meals with fun and easy recipes.
LBurke
So I spent Thanksgiving with my in-laws in chilly Indiana. My SIL decided to throw a catalog show while I was there so she and my MIL could do some Christmas shopping! (WooHoo!):D
Anyway, So I'm chatting in the car with my MIL in the backseat of the car on the way to my other SIL's house and my son (2 1/2) is trying to get my attention. You know "mommymommymommymommy".:yuck: I'm trying to fininsh my story but apparently am not fast enough for him cause he reaches over from the car seat grabs my chin with his chubby little paw, turns my head to look at him and says "HEY PAMPERED CHEF!":cool: My husband and I just busted out laughing! TOO CUTE! (not taht I'm not biased!)

That's hilarious!!!

Too funny! :D

Kids are the best!

Well, most of the time!!

That's great! Sounds like you are training him right!:thumbup: :)

Well he sure knew how to get your attention!! LOL!! That's really cute!!!

My son just turned 4 and he calls it "Papered Chef". Anytime I say something is for me and to leave it alone, he says, "Oh, is it for your papered chef?" It's funny.

What is a Pampered Chef Shopping Trip?

A Pampered Chef Shopping Trip is a fun and interactive way to shop for kitchen tools and gadgets. It is hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant who can guide you through the products and offer tips and recipes.

What can I expect from a Pampered Chef Shopping Trip?

During a Pampered Chef Shopping Trip, you can expect to see a wide variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, learn about their uses and benefits, and even sample delicious recipes made with Pampered Chef products.

How can I find a Pampered Chef Shopping Trip near me?

You can find a Pampered Chef Shopping Trip near you by visiting the Pampered Chef website and searching for events in your area. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a private shopping trip.

Can I bring my children to a Pampered Chef Shopping Trip?

Yes, children are welcome to attend a Pampered Chef Shopping Trip. In fact, our "My Son's Adorable Take on Thanksgiving!" shopping trip is specifically geared towards children and their families.

What makes the "My Son's Adorable Take on Thanksgiving!" shopping trip unique?

This shopping trip is unique because it is designed for children to learn about cooking and participate in the Thanksgiving meal preparation. It features fun and easy recipes that children can help make, and it is a great way to get them excited about cooking and spending time in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
akrebecca