• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Creative Ideas: File Search Help

In summary, to search for specific files or ideas on the Pampered Chef website, simply use the search bar at the top of the page or the advanced search option. You can save your search results for future reference by creating a wishlist. To find creative ideas for specific products, use the "Products" tab or the search bar. You can filter your search results by difficulty level and share them with others through social media or by copying and pasting the URL.
chefsteph07
Does anyone have a file on ideas to use this? I looked in the files section and couldn't find any...thanks!

I have a word document that I will send you - I got it from here.

If you go to "files" and type in "cut" about half way down the paget there is a few of them.

Thanks guys, I was putting in "cut and seal" not cut n seal...duh!

A word of advice that I tell anyone who buys one:

It is called Cut N Seal to help you remember how to use it!
You "cut" through the bread (or whatever dough you are using) first,
then you push down on the center to "seal" it!

(If you try to cut AND seal at the same time, you usually end up tearing the dough...)

Moms of young ones love to hear that you can sit down with an entire LOAF of bread and make PB&J uncrustables! Pop them in a freezer bag till you need one...then leave it out on the counter or pop it in the micro just till defrosted!

Attachments

• APPLE CRANBERRY TARTS.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 231
  • Cream Cheese Filled French Toast.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 274
  • cut n seal recipes.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 332
  • Lots of Cut n Seal recipes.doc
    39 KB · Views: 476

1. How do I search for specific files or ideas on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for specific files or ideas on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in keywords or phrases related to the file or idea you are looking for and hit enter. You can also use the advanced search option to filter your results by category, language, or file type.

2. Can I save my search results for future reference?

Yes, you can save your search results by creating a wishlist on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the heart icon next to the file or idea you want to save, and it will be added to your wishlist for easy access in the future.

3. How can I find creative ideas for specific Pampered Chef products?

To find creative ideas for specific Pampered Chef products, you can use the "Products" tab on the website. From there, you can browse through different product categories or use the search bar to find ideas specifically related to the product you are interested in.

4. Is there a way to filter my search results by difficulty level?

Yes, when using the advanced search option, you can filter your results by difficulty level. This will help you find ideas that are suitable for your skill level and make it easier to find creative ideas that you can confidently make.

5. Can I share my search results with others?

Yes, you can share your search results with others by using the social media icons located on each file or idea page. You can also copy and paste the URL of the page to share it through other channels such as email or messaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • chef_izzybella