• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Boost Your Conference Budget? Check Out Our Sale Items!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items on their website under the "Shop" tab. New items are released every season, with limited edition items released throughout the year. Past items that are no longer on the website cannot be purchased, but customers can check the clearance section or contact their independent consultant for remaining inventory. Discounts and promotions for past items are occasionally available, and the return policy only applies to current items for sale. Any issues with past items should be addressed with the independent consultant.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Trying to get some spending money for Conference! Since these are new items mainly, please PM me for the list or send an email to [email protected] with "ITEMS FOR SALE LIST" in the subject line so I know to open it quickly! My sales have not been good this year so don't have the commission I did last year to take with me! Thanks a bunch!

Thank you for your interest in purchasing items for your conference. To receive a list of items I have for sale, please send an email to [email protected] with "ITEMS FOR SALE LIST" in the subject line. I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank you again for considering my items!

1. What are the current items for sale at Pampered Chef?

Our current items for sale can be found on our website under the "Shop" tab. We have a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items available for purchase.

2. How often do you release new items for sale?

We release new items for sale every season, so about 4 times a year. However, we also have limited edition items that are released throughout the year.

3. Can I still purchase past items that are no longer on the website?

Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to sell past items that are no longer on our website. We recommend checking out our clearance section for similar items or reaching out to your independent consultant for any remaining inventory.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for past items?

We occasionally have promotions or discounts for past items, but it varies. We recommend checking our website or signing up for our email list to stay updated on any current promotions.

5. Can I return a past item that I purchased?

Our return policy only applies to current items for sale. However, if you have any issues with a past item, please reach out to your independent consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • jbarnhill