• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Refreshing Cucumber Lime Dip: A Perfect Summer Snack

In summary, to make the Refreshing Cucumber Lime Dip, you will need 1 cucumber, 1 lime, 8 oz cream cheese, ¼ cup sour cream, 1 tsp garlic powder, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp black pepper. To prepare the cucumbers, peel and grate them, then squeeze out any excess water. The dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. It can be served with various snacks or as a topping for grilled meats. The cream cheese can be substituted with a dairy-free alternative, such as vegan cream cheese or Greek yogurt.
DebPC
Staff member
Cucumber Lime Dip
cucmber lime dip.jpg

Will you post the document so I can use it,please

Sorry- i don't have this in a doc. You can copy and paste it though

or save it as a picture

My husband's boss, wife and their four-year old son came over for Easter dinner and I served this as an appetizer with some vegetable sticks. We also opened a bag of potato chips. Everyone loved that you could taste all of the flavours (Canadian spelling, lol) and that none were over-powering. We also discussed how this would make a good spread for a sandwich (ie, a chicken wrap). It was very tasty, and refreshing and there was none left over! Their son even ate it and he is a picky eater (my three-year old will eat anything, including this dip). It was a huge hit and easy to make. I will be making it again!

The demo for the cucumber lime dip is supposed to be on CC - but I can't find it - can anyone tell me where it's located? Thanks!

Never mind...found it!

Glad you found it! I just saw this thread. :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Refreshing Cucumber Lime Dip?

To make this delicious summer snack, you will need 1 cucumber, 1 lime, 8 oz cream cheese, ¼ cup sour cream, 1 tsp garlic powder, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp black pepper.

2. How do I prepare the cucumbers for the dip?

To prepare the cucumbers, you will need to peel and grate them using a box grater or food processor. Then, use a clean kitchen towel to squeeze out any excess water from the grated cucumbers.

3. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time. Simply store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. Just make sure to stir the dip well before serving.

4. What can I serve this dip with?

This refreshing cucumber lime dip goes well with a variety of snacks, such as fresh vegetables, pita chips, crackers, or even as a topping for grilled meats or fish.

5. Can I substitute the cream cheese with a dairy-free alternative?

Yes, you can substitute the cream cheese with a dairy-free alternative, such as vegan cream cheese or plain Greek yogurt. The consistency and taste may vary slightly, but it will still be delicious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefnene
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CookingCarrie