• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Credit Card and Debit Card Info?

In summary, a credit card allows you to borrow money from the card issuer and pay it back with interest, while a debit card uses the money from your own bank account. To keep your card information safe, do not share it with anyone, regularly check your statements, and use it only on secure websites. If your card is lost or stolen, contact your issuer immediately and monitor your account for any unauthorized charges. Regularly checking your statements can help prevent identity theft. If you notice fraudulent charges, report them to your card issuer for investigation and protection of your account.
heat123
Silver Member
I'm still newer to P3 and wondered if there was a way to enter your cc or debit card only once, save the info and have them stored in P3 without having to enter the #s each and every time I submit a show or supply or sample order?:confused:

I liked that PP had that default setting where it stored that info. every time I submitted something they were just in there ready to go.

There is. I forget where it is - someplace in setup or preferences.

Thanks Ann, I just found it!

What is the difference between a credit card and a debit card?

A credit card allows you to borrow money from the card issuer up to a certain limit, which you then pay back over time with interest. A debit card, on the other hand, is linked to your bank account and allows you to spend the money you already have in your account.

How do I keep my credit and debit card information safe?

To keep your card information safe, you should never share your card details with anyone, regularly check your account statements for any unauthorized charges, and only use your cards on secure websites or at trusted merchants.

What should I do if my credit or debit card is lost or stolen?

If your card is lost or stolen, you should immediately contact your card issuer to report it. They will cancel your card and issue you a new one. You should also monitor your account for any fraudulent charges and report them to your card issuer.

Why is it important to regularly check my credit and debit card statements?

Regularly checking your statements allows you to keep track of your spending and quickly identify any unauthorized charges. This can help prevent identity theft and protect your financial information.

What should I do if I notice fraudulent charges on my credit or debit card?

If you notice any fraudulent charges on your card, you should immediately contact your card issuer to report them. They will investigate the charges and take necessary steps to protect your account and refund any fraudulent charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • Symara