• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for Hosting a Unique Open House Event

In summary, "Creative Ideas Welcomed!" is a program at Pampered Chef that encourages consultants and customers to share unique and innovative ideas for using their products. Ideas can be submitted through their website, through a consultant, or at in-person events. All types of ideas are welcome, and if an idea is used, proper recognition and credit may be given, along with potential compensation. Multiple ideas can be submitted and will be reviewed individually.
Chef Shari
I'm trying to think of a way to host my own Open House without actually having guests to my very very small apartment that is cluttered with a 3 year old's belongings. (I'm working on organizing all of that...)

I'm trying to come up with another venue and am stuck. I was thinking of asking a very good friend if I could "borrow" her home for an afternoon, but she is 7 mos. pregnant and has a 2 yr. old running around. :) I don't want to stress her.

Has anyone hosted an Open House in an interesting venue?

I went to a PartyLite consultant's BINGO game at a hotel one night. She rented a small banquet room and set up a display off to the side. Then did several rounds of BINGO where she gave away various PL items. I have no idea how she did with sales, but she had some happy winners that night.

How about a church? They often have gathering rooms with full kitchens!

I had a host have a party in the hospitality room at the Holiday Inn. She said it was about $30 to rent, I think.... but she said that was a lot cheaper than stressing that her house wasn't big enough.

All good ideas that I will check into! Thanks!!

What is "Creative Ideas Welcomed!"?

"Creative Ideas Welcomed!" is a program at Pampered Chef that encourages our consultants and customers to share their unique and innovative ideas for using our products in new and creative ways. We want to hear your suggestions and ideas to help us continue to grow and improve our product line.

How can I submit my creative ideas?

You can submit your ideas through our website, by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant, or by attending one of our in-person events. We have a designated team that reviews all submissions and will get back to you with feedback or any potential next steps.

What types of ideas are you looking for?

We are open to all types of ideas, from new recipes and cooking techniques to creative uses for our products. We are always looking for ways to make our customers' lives easier and more enjoyable in the kitchen, so any ideas that align with that goal are welcomed.

Will I receive any recognition or compensation for my ideas?

If we decide to use your idea, we will provide proper recognition and credit. In some cases, we may also offer compensation or rewards for particularly innovative ideas. However, please note that submission of ideas does not guarantee recognition or compensation.

Can I submit multiple ideas?

Yes, you can submit as many ideas as you'd like. We encourage you to continue sharing your creative ideas with us and we will review each one individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg