• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Uses of Pampered Chef Products

In summary, the products the TTA provides could be used for craft projects. Some suggestions are the pastry cutter, baking mat, herb keeper, Twixit clips, and nylon pan scrapers.
amerrigan
I need your help! I am doing a booth at a scrapbook/craft crop next weekend. I want to compile a list of things you can use our products for with crafts. Any ideas??? I will put together a flyer and post on here after I get all of your great ideas!!!!

The TTA or your scrapbook pens, scissors and what ever else.
Creative cutters to cut cute designs out with

iSlice!!! Great for cutting

Bakers Roller for creasing paper. Kitchen shears for cutting.

Great ides, keep them coming!

The pastry cutter could be used for something crafty.

the baking mat as a surface to work on (I would have one for the kitchen and a separate one for craft projects). If you're doing crafts with kids, the prep bowls or shoot, I can't think of the other bowls that have the little spouts. Anyway, they could be used for sorting things, beads etc. the little funnels would be good too!

The pan scrapers for creasing (in place of boning knife).Hold n slice could be used for edge piercing.Flour/Sugar Shaker (for glitter and such??)The top things I DO use for scrapbooking are the pan scrapers & i-slice. The Baker's Mat is a good idea too.

My safe cutter for clay or other items like that.

Herb Keeper for storage.

Twixit clips for keeping things closed or together.

Creative Cutter Set for stencils.

Silcone Basting Brush for modge podge.

Parchment paper to protect surfaces.

Plus everything else that has been mentioned!

Kitchen shears will cut craft wire also, not just paper. You could probably use the creative cutters as little stamps too. Bar board -- I have one that I use when I use my eyelet punch.

The bar board is a great idea! I don't know how many little mats I tore up with my eyelet punch!

candiejayne said:
The bar board is a great idea! I don't know how many little mats I tore up with my eyelet punch!

mats!?!? I messed up my table the first few times not thinking! :grumpy: So I have like 7 eyelet holes in my dining room table! :rolleyes:

jbdowd0798 said:
mats!?!? I messed up my table the first few times not thinking! :grumpy: So I have like 7 eyelet holes in my dining room table! :rolleyes:

Ouch! That hurts! Bet ya never forget now though, right?

The local CM consultant here just had an $1100 party with me. She ordered 5 of the i-slices and 2 of the stackable cooling racks. She said she had one rack and never had it in her kitchen, that she uses them to set her pages on so she has more table space. I LOVED the idea.
Nylon pan scrapers for vellum(sp) and tool turn about for sure!!

Wow, I have a great list started! Thanks!!!

janezapchef said:
Ouch! That hurts! Bet ya never forget now though, right?

LOL Nope I'm reminded daily of that. My DH reminds me as well when I yell at the kids or the dog for scratching the table (they like to slide things across or jump to get something). Thank goodness I have table clothes! :balloon:

So I don't do eyelets anymore unless its on my fold up table!

Be careful using the passtry mat though - you can not cut on it - I have damaged one doing that and I knew better. :cry:

It is a GREAT writing surface and base for crafting, you just need to make sure you have a cutting board handy.

1. What are some popular craft uses for the Pampered Chef Mix 'N Scraper?

The Mix 'N Scraper is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of crafting projects. Some popular uses include spreading paint or glue, mixing and blending colors, and creating textures in various mediums. It can also be used for scraping excess paint or glue off surfaces, and for smoothing out clay or dough.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef stoneware for crafting?

Yes, Pampered Chef stoneware is great for crafting projects. It can be used for making homemade clay or dough, creating custom stamps or molds, and even as a surface for painting or decorating. Just make sure to use a separate piece of stoneware for crafting, as food particles and oils can affect the finish of the stoneware.

3. How can I use the Pampered Chef Food Chopper for crafting?

The Food Chopper is not just for chopping food! It can also be used for cutting and shredding paper, fabric, and other materials for crafting. It is also great for creating confetti and cutting shapes out of thin sheets of foam or felt. Just make sure to clean the blades thoroughly before and after using it for crafting.

4. What are some creative ways to use the Pampered Chef Batter Bowl for crafting?

The Batter Bowl is a perfect tool for many different crafting projects. You can use it as a mixing bowl for homemade paint or clay, as a mold for creating custom candles or soaps, or as a storage container for small craft supplies like beads or buttons. It can also be used as a base for creating a custom centerpiece or flower arrangement.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Food Storage Containers for organizing my crafting supplies?

Absolutely! The Food Storage Containers are a great option for storing and organizing small crafting supplies like glitter, beads, and buttons. They are also stackable, making them perfect for maximizing storage space. Additionally, the clear containers make it easy to see what's inside without having to open them up, saving you time and hassle during crafting projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956