• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Shows & Pampered Chef Events: Exploring My Area's Events

In summary, PC can be found at craft shows. Ann put together mixes that were $15 each and Ashley put mixes together with instructions and tags.
leftymac
I was browsing eventlister.com for events in my area, and all I found were mostly craft shows. What kinds of fairs/shows do you guys typically go to? I guess I'm having trouble seeing how PC might fit into a craft show...

my director does the craft shows, but what she does is make the brownie batter bowls and sells them for $15-20. This way it is considered a "craft" and perhaps get you some bookings.

i've done vendor events at fire houses, gym, schools (PTA), street fairs, etc. Check with your local chamber of commerce and schools. Also sometimes churches have events too...

Some craft shows are actually crafts and vendors. If you're interested in one that's crafts only, then the batter bowl mixes or 1-minute cake mugs are the way to go_Otherwise, if the organizers allow vendors, then you'll fit right in. I've worked several with a clustermate. We usually have a display of products, and hand out recipe cards. Plus a drawing to collect contact info. You'll encounter a lot of people at craft shows who are familiar with PC, or who like to cook.

Almost forgot:1 Minute Microwave CakesIn batter bowl, whisk together 1 package (18 oz) cake mix and 1 package (3 oz) instant pudding mix. Place 1/2 cup of the mix into a baggie and close. Put baggie of mix into a SA Coffee and More cup. Enclose the directions below. Each "recipe" of cake mix and pudding mix will make about 8 individual mixes.Attach to baggie of mix:pour mix out into cup. Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Mix to combine. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until done. Eat straight from cup!

what a great receipe...Thanks

chefann said:
Almost forgot:

1 Minute Microwave Cakes

In batter bowl, whisk together 1 package (18 oz) cake mix and 1 package (3 oz) instant pudding mix. Place 1/2 cup of the mix into a baggie and close. Put baggie of mix into a SA Coffee and More cup. Enclose the directions below. Each "recipe" of cake mix and pudding mix will make about 8 individual mixes.

Attach to baggie of mix:

Pour mix out into cup. Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Mix to combine. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until done. Eat straight from cup!

Is there anything you *don't* know? ;) You're so good.

Aw, shucks. *blush*I had a table at a craft/vendor fair in December and sold several of the mixes (in cups) for $15 each. I put 2 mixes into each cup, wrapped them in patterned cellophane, and tied on a single small bamboo spoon with a piece of wide fabric ribbon. They were ready to go gifts and people loved them!

Ann,
What kind of mixes did you put together? How much did you put into them?
Thanks
Ashley

I followed the recipe I posted above (post number 4), and put 2 baggies of mix into each mug, with instructions and the flavor on each bag. I had:
spice cake with pumpkin pudding
chocolate cake with chocolate pudding
yellow cake with lemon pudding
cherry chip cake with cheesecake puddingEach mug had 2 different flavors of cake mix, and I put the tags in so that the customers couldn't tell what flavors they were getting (to reduce people complaining and moaning about what was available). I used holiday patterned cellophane, but if you use clear, then you don't have to switch the wrap out on any that you have leftover. Each mug had a fabric bow with a single small bamboo spoon in it. I got the ribbon and the cellophane at the dollar store. And used fold-over-top sandwich bags for the mix, clipped with a small Twixit.

Hm, I wonder if this would work with iced tea mix in an outdoor tumbler... I am going to look for homemade powdered iced tea recipes online now...

1. What types of events does Pampered Chef participate in?

Pampered Chef participates in a variety of events, including craft shows, home shows, trade shows, and local community events. We also host our own Pampered Chef parties and cooking demonstrations at customers' homes.

2. How can I find out about upcoming events in my area?

You can visit our website and search for upcoming events in your area by entering your zip code. You can also follow us on social media or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on events happening near you.

3. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant at these events?

Yes, you can sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at any of our events. Our consultants are always happy to share their experiences and answer any questions you may have about joining our team.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions available at these events?

Yes, we often have exclusive deals and promotions available at our events. These may include discounts on certain products or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check with the event host or our consultants for any current promotions.

5. What products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef event?

At our events, you can expect to see a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, as well as delicious food and recipe demonstrations. We also offer seasonal and limited edition products that may only be available at our events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711