• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Couples Show? Share Your Invites Here!

In summary, Chris hosted a couples show and had everyone competing for different prizes. She also included a rating system for the kitchen and a wish list for the guests at the end.
ChefChris
Gold Member
Does anyone have a couples show invitation they have used in the past that they would like to share? I have a couples show coming up and it is the first one that I have ever done - any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks much.

bumping, bumping

bumping.....

I didn't use a special couples invitation when I did mine a few weeks ago. I took one of the ones PC provides on CC and in the comment section on the invite I typed in that it was a couples show and everyone was invited.

Good Luck with your show! I did pretty good with mine considering who mine was for, and how drunk they were LOL. There were 21 of us there myself included and I only held attention for about 3 minutes. I went on with the show and the few that sat at paid attention were great. Have fun with it!

This is what I did on Vistaprint to use for Couples Shows....
DateNightCard.jpg
DateNightBack.jpg
This is the large size postcard, so it requires a first class stamp, instead of a postcard stamp.

thanks for the info

here you go Chris!

Attachments

• generic couples.doc
    820.5 KB · Views: 414
Hi, Chris!

Following is my outline for my COUPLES SHOW
-see which couples get voted off Kitchen Island!
-see which couple is voted Culinary Couple Creme de la Creme!

Attachments

• Couples Kitchen Show.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 522
scottcooks said:
Hi, Chris!

Following is my outline for my COUPLES SHOW
-see which couples get voted off Kitchen Island!
-see which couple is voted Culinary Couple Creme de la Creme!

This looks like FUN!

Have you done this a few times?

4 times so far

These invitations are super and Scott the notes are great! About how long does the challenge take? Do you do a demo recipe as well? What type? Hope you don't mind me digging deeper here for more details. I've got a couple of couple shows coming up.

I have a couples show today and we always have fun. I'm like Scott and make it a competition. Last time I had the host/hostess pick teams but this time its boys against girls. The girls will make the rings and the boys are making dessert. We do a taste test and see what people like best.
I have name tags with truck & flower stickers and we keep it light, fun, and if they get off task get them back on track at least to make food. These are my friends so we have lots of fun and laughter!!!
My shows always are at least $400 with a couple bookings.

I've done one couple's show and just added a sticker to my postcard invites: Pairs and Spares (so as not to leave out anyone who didn't have a partner).

I had the couples write their name on a label (for nametags) and then rate themselves in the kitchen on a scale of 1-10 (ten is Martha Stewart, one is "I'd rather sell my body to science than walk into a kitchen"). They'd write this number on the nametag.

When showtime came, I'd pick a 5 and under number and ask them to work with a 6+ to do a step of the recipe (NOT who they came with, though). It was a blast and everyone had a great time.

I think it was Jamaican Jerk Salad, so some of the guys got to grill, etc. It was fun.

I don't do it as formal as far as the competition but we did a couple little contests while we were making the food (we did jerk nachos and a trifle for the last one). Lemon squeezing: one guy use his hands, one use our citrus press-do it into a prep bowl and measure to see who got more out. Chopping: using knife, chopper, salad choppers, etc. see who got the most uniform pieces. I typed up questions on strips of paper and throughout the night, someone would pick one out and we all answered (where did you go on your honeymoon, what's your favorite dish your spouse makes, etc). Another fun thing we did at the end to get everyone into the catalog was a wishlist for your spouse. Everyone had to write down five things would like to purchase for themselves and five things they thought their spouse would like to to buy (regardless of price). The couple with the most matches got a prize. I have the documents for all this but it's on my other computer... I'll try to post them for you. Sorry for the long post... guess we really had fun! :)

1. Can we invite both men and women to the couples show?

Yes, absolutely! Couples shows are designed to have both partners attend and participate in the cooking and learning experience together.

2. What type of invitations should we send out for a couples show?

You can send out traditional paper invitations or opt for a more modern approach by sending out electronic invitations through email or social media. Pampered Chef also offers customizable e-invites for your convenience.

3. How should we plan the menu for the couples show?

The menu for a couples show can be planned according to the interests and preferences of the guests. You can choose to focus on a specific type of cuisine or have a mix of different dishes. Pampered Chef also offers pre-planned menus for couples shows that you can use as a guide.

4. Can we have a couples show at our own home?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a couples show at your own home adds a personal touch and makes it more comfortable for you and your guests. Just make sure to have enough space for everyone to cook and move around.

5. How can we make the couples show more interactive and fun?

There are many ways to make a couples show more interactive and fun. You can have cooking games, taste tests, and even a friendly cooking competition between couples. You can also incorporate some fun kitchen gadgets and tools from Pampered Chef to make the experience more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karenschulte
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
shano
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • ejleinenbach