• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Cookware Peeling: Is it Covered?

In summary, Jeanie thinks that if the cookware the lady has is from Generation II, that it may not be covered because the non-stick coating only lasts for a limited time. She also thinks that if the cookware has been used with metal utensils, then it may not be covered. If the lady has a receipt and it is within the warranty period, she can call HO and get a reference number.
lacychef
Hey all, didn't know if anyone has dealt with this. Last night at my show I was using my Family Skillet & was talking about other cookware, how the 'nonstick' comes peeling off, & how ours doesn't. Well, one lady said she has PC cookware & it's peeling. Although, she thinks metal utensils were used. Do you all think it would still be covered?
Of course I could call HO, but it's more fun to hear all your responses;)

Not sure, but I would guess the answer is no if she used metal utensils.

If the cookware she has is Generation II, that does happen - it only has a limited warranty and the non-stick coating just isn't as good!

I thought the coating would come off of all the them if you used metal utensils. I wouldn't think they would cover that with any of the cookware, but I don't know.

Jeanie

You have to work pretty hard to scrape the coating off of those proffessional and executive ones! They will scratch, but it remains a scratch and doesn't actually peel off and start a chain reaction with the rest of the piece.

I would contact HO. You just never know.

I've had people at shows say O I have a PC this or that and it doesn't do ....--then come to find out they really didn't have the PC items----usually once they see a pic or a relative at the show says --You don't have a PC ice cream dipper etc. its from.....as they are complaining...

It may be covered--I had a guest at a show "HELP " me by cutting the skillet cake in the pan with a KNIFE---made big deep scratch in it--PC replaced--maybe just because I'm a consultant ???--It wouldn't look good to take it to a show now!!...

If she has a receipt and it is in the warrantee period, go online and do an adjustment or call and get a reference number and tell her to send it back. All she has to say is that it is peeling and she wants it replaced.

actually, she can do it herself. She can call home office and tell them it is peeling, the show number, host, etc (It will be on her receipt) and they will give her the number and she can send it back.

Why even talk about the utensils that were used on it? Just give basic info, in other words...what the HO asks for and leave it at that and as long as it is still under warranty then it should be covered.

1. Can I get a replacement for my peeling Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for their cookware. If your cookware is peeling due to a manufacturing defect, you can request a replacement through their customer service.

2. How do I know if my peeling cookware is covered under the warranty?

If your cookware is peeling due to normal wear and tear, it is not covered under the warranty. However, if the peeling is a result of a manufacturing defect, it will be covered. It's best to contact customer service for further assistance.

3. How long does the warranty for Pampered Chef cookware last?

The warranty for Pampered Chef cookware lasts for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This means that as long as you are the original owner of the cookware, it is covered under the warranty.

4. Can I get a refund for my peeling cookware instead of a replacement?

The warranty for Pampered Chef cookware only covers replacements, not refunds. If your cookware is peeling due to a manufacturing defect, you can request a replacement through customer service.

5. Is there anything I can do to prevent my Pampered Chef cookware from peeling?

To prevent your Pampered Chef cookware from peeling, it's important to properly care for it. This includes hand-washing with mild soap and avoiding the use of metal utensils. It's also important to avoid overheating the cookware and using it on high heat settings. Following these tips can help prolong the life of your cookware and prevent peeling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies