• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I give a successful cookware demo at my Cluster meeting?

In summary, a "Cookware Demo @Cluster Meeting" is a demonstration of high-quality cookware products at a cluster meeting for Pampered Chef consultants. Any consultant can attend to learn about the products and their use. The event includes a demonstration by an experienced consultant, cooking tips, and the opportunity to try out the products. There is no cost to attend and interested individuals can contact their team leader or local consultant for information and reservations. The website and social media may also have updates on upcoming cluster meetings.
bridgetbakes
I was asked to do a "How to demo cookware" shpiel at my next Cluster meeting! :eek: Anyone have tips on what to say?

I would do the ice demo to show how evenly it distributes heat. While it's melting, you could mention the nonstick & oven safe features. Most customers of mine still can't believe that you can put them in the oven. They think the handles will melt, so I tell them about the cakes I make in the 12 in skillet.

I think the 2 frequently mentioned suggestions are the ice melting and rice crispie treats to show how easy the pan is to clean.

I love the point someone made about hsubands buying lawn equipment.

I would demo rice krispy treats - that would give everyone a treat to eat too. Wipe the skillet, stir fry pan, or saute pan out with a paper towel and take a bow!

What is a "Cookware Demo @Cluster Meeting"?

A "Cookware Demo @Cluster Meeting" is a demonstration of our high-quality cookware products that takes place at a cluster meeting, where a group of our consultants gather to learn and share tips and techniques for cooking with Pampered Chef products.

Who can attend a "Cookware Demo @Cluster Meeting"?

Any of our consultants are welcome to attend a "Cookware Demo @Cluster Meeting" to learn more about our products and how to use them effectively in their own cooking and demonstrations.

What can I expect at a "Cookware Demo @Cluster Meeting"?

During a "Cookware Demo @Cluster Meeting", you can expect to see one of our experienced consultants demonstrate the features and benefits of our cookware products, as well as provide cooking tips and recipe ideas. You may also have the opportunity to try out the products for yourself and ask any questions you may have.

Is there a cost to attend a "Cookware Demo @Cluster Meeting"?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Cookware Demo @Cluster Meeting". This event is provided as a learning and networking opportunity for our consultants.

How can I sign up for a "Cookware Demo @Cluster Meeting"?

If you are interested in attending a "Cookware Demo @Cluster Meeting", you can contact your team leader or local Pampered Chef consultant to find out about upcoming meetings and reserve your spot. You can also check our website or social media pages for any announcements about cluster meetings in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • sfdavis918