• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the difference between a Cooking Show and a Bridal Show?

In summary, the speaker had a booth where someone expressed interest in hosting a Cooking Show for her daughter's bridal shower. The speaker was unsure about the difference between a Cooking Show and a Bridal Shower, but it turns out they are essentially the same with the only difference being that guests are advised not to bring gifts to a Bridal Shower as they will be purchasing them at the show. The speaker also mentioned using an attached order form for Bridal Showers and asked about what to include in a Bridal Host Packet. The response was to include the usual items plus a registry brochure.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I had a booth yesterday and some one came up to me and said they didn't want to purchase today but they would love to have a Cooking show for her daughter, who is getting married. At the time I did not think about the bridal show. So we have set a date (Dec. 5) I wanted to know; What is the difference between a Cooking Show vs. Bridal Show? I not filmar with Bridal Shows, so I don't want to offer until I know the facts.

Please help??

Essentially, a Bridal Shower is just a Cooking Show with a fancy name tag. The show itself is pretty much the same, you can throw in games etc if you'd like. The one big difference is that if the guests are invited to the show as a Bridal Shower, they would be advised not to bring gifts with them (as they would for a standard bridal shower), because they will be purchasing the gifts for the bride at the show. Often times the host will also give the host benefits to the bride as a gift. This way she gets both the gifts purchased and the FPV, but that's up to the host.

nothing really. i use the attched order form instead of the 3 ply ones though for bridal showers. that way i know which is going to the bride & which products the guests bought for themselves.

your commission is the same & the host benefits are the same. someone correct me if im wrong. but i havent ever noticed any changes on my commission check... :p hth.

Attachments

• OOF BRIDAL SHOWER.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 450
Ok I will hi-jack my own thread... I want to know what do you put in your Bridal Host Packets?

Thanks again for ya'll help!!

rbvernon said:
Ok I will hi-jack my own thread... I want to know what do you put in your Bridal Host Packets?

Thanks again for ya'll help!!

same as usual + a registry brochure.

What is the difference between a cooking show and a bridal show?

A cooking show is focused on showcasing and demonstrating the products and recipes of Pampered Chef, while a bridal show is focused on helping brides-to-be register for kitchen and cooking products for their wedding registry.

Can I attend both a cooking show and a bridal show?

Yes, absolutely! Our cooking shows are open to anyone who wants to learn more about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques, and our bridal shows are perfect for engaged couples who are looking to create their dream kitchen.

Do I have to purchase products at a cooking show or bridal show?

No, there is no pressure to purchase anything at our shows. However, many guests find our products and recipes so useful and convenient that they choose to make a purchase. But the decision is completely up to you!

Are there any special discounts or promotions at cooking shows or bridal shows?

Yes, we often offer exclusive deals and discounts at our shows, so it's a great opportunity to save on Pampered Chef products. Make sure to ask your consultant about any current promotions during the show!

Can I host a cooking show or bridal show at my home?

Absolutely! Hosting a cooking show or bridal show is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. Contact your consultant to schedule a show at your home with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • dessertMama