• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Cooking Show Planner - Need Help Finding One?

In summary, Debbie shared a planner that she created herself, and another user shared a planner that they tweaked for themselves. There are also two other planners available on the site, one from HO and one from MPS.
whiteyteresa
Kitchen/Cooking Show PlannerI have added two more shows for August and have no more show planners

Does anyone have one that they made themselves and could post for me to use. I have called a few people in my area and no one has returned my calls.

Please help.

Thank you

Last edited:
I do, but I have to figure out how to attach it here.

I just remembered that it is on my computer at work. i will check this site on Monday and see if you've gotten one yet... if not, i will attach it.

You may have to change some suff though because I am in Canada, and maybe something is different.

This is what I came up with...

Attachments

• Debi's HOST INFORMATION.doc
    82 KB · Views: 500
Thanks Debbie but I was looking for a show planner to put into the host packet.

Debi, What's 'MPS'?
Thanks.

Oh, sorry about that. I'm military overseas in Germany and MPS is "Military Postal System" I think. Regardless, we can send mail APO to APO for free. Because of Status of Forces Agreement stuff, we aren't supposed to send any PC stuff using MPS.

Here's one I create a while backHere's one I created a while back. It's technicallly a catalog show planner, but can easily be adjusted to be cooking show. HTH

Attachments

• Catalog Show Planner.doc
    74 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
There you go... the one above is the one I have on the office computer and I just changed it to be for a Cooking show! It's great isn't it?? Thanks to the original creator!!

That is an awesome planner-thanks for posting it!

Thanks...
Grey said:
That is an awesome planner-thanks for posting it!

Thanks...:eek: ...It's so rare that I ever have to create something original, thanks to this awesome site, it's nice to know I can still do it.

Thanks again!

Here is the planner that I useThis is not mine originally....someone from one of the boards shared and I tweaked it for me!

Also, I am adding my catalog show planner.

I don't use the ones from HO anymore!
HTH

Attachments

• Cooking show planner.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 376
  • Catalog show planner.doc
    48 KB · Views: 381
Thank You So Very MuchI want to say to everyone who posted "THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH"

I just love this website because everyone helps no matter what.

It would be nice if we could hold our own conference/meeting to meet each other. We could just hold some get togethers within so many miles from our homes, meet each other, share our stories, and take pictures, then share them with everyone else. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say.

Does anyone else think this might be a good idea.

Thanks again for helping with the planners.

What is the Cooking Show Planner?

The Cooking Show Planner is a tool designed to help you plan and organize your Pampered Chef cooking show. It allows you to create a customized menu, prepare your shopping list, and keep track of your guests' RSVPs.

How do I access the Cooking Show Planner?

You can access the Cooking Show Planner by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on the "Cooking Show Planner" link to open the tool.

Can I customize the menu in the Cooking Show Planner?

Yes, the Cooking Show Planner allows you to create a personalized menu by choosing from a variety of Pampered Chef recipes. You can also add your own recipes and adjust the quantities based on the number of guests attending the show.

How does the Cooking Show Planner help with my shopping list?

The Cooking Show Planner automatically generates a shopping list based on the recipes and quantities you have selected for your menu. This makes it easy to shop for ingredients and ensures you have everything you need for your show.

What other features does the Cooking Show Planner offer?

In addition to menu planning and shopping list organization, the Cooking Show Planner also allows you to track guest RSVPs, add notes or reminders, and print out a detailed agenda for your cooking show. It is a comprehensive tool to help you host a successful Pampered Chef show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Malinda Klein