• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun and Delicious Cooking Show for Teenagers | Kids in the Kitchen with PC"

In summary, Trish suggests an invitation-based Kids in the Kitchen Show for teenagers. She suggests using a Touchdown taco dip, brownie dessert pizza, or salsa party as ideas.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I have a potential host who wants a Kids in the Kitchen Show for her teenagers. I looked in the files and didn't see many ideas about how to approach this. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Or done this before? The kids love to cook and they (and their mom) love PC.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I bet something like the Jerk Chicken Nachos or some other party kind of food would be good for this!

Touchdown taco dip is awesome too- I think teenagers would love it! And you could use a lot of products if you wanted to

Oh, these sound good. What about an invitation? Any suggestions?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I homeschool and told my 16 year old son he's taking cooking this year. He's been working his way through the Weekday Dinners Done recipes. His favorite so far is the Pronto Pasta and Sausage skillet...although we all really liked the Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles in the 29 Mins to Dinner vol2 book.

AmyDare said:
I homeschool and told my 16 year old son he's taking cooking this year. He's been working his way through the Weekday Dinners Done recipes. His favorite so far is the Pronto Pasta and Sausage skillet...although we all really liked the Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles in the 29 Mins to Dinner vol2 book.

I tried something similar with my son when he was teenager, I told him that he was responsible for making dinner every Tuesday, just had to let me know what he needed from the store and I'd have it ready... well, we had scrambled eggs every Tuesday night for a while until we couldn't take it anymore and called off his Tuesday night cooking. Wish that I would've had the Weekday cards back then!

Hey Paula!
Yeah...he's at least somewhat interested--he's cooperating, which is nice. He actually did the sausage skillet completely solo. I was at a little league practice and dinner was done when we got home!

That's great! I think my son (now 21 and engaged) is wishing that he maybe tried a little harder, he's actually really into cooking now (he even has a "specialty"). I have 2 more kids, DD 7 and DS 4 (almost 5) (yep, starting all over!) and I am definitely going to start younger with them and insist they do more. Probably do more like you're doing and call it a cooking class type thing rather than "you're cooking every Tuesday". It'll be a while though...

The taco ring is a good choice with teens (it's an oldie but a goodie). Also, something like a brownie dessert pizza would go over with the M&Ms, peanuts & caramel. What about online invites since teens are so into the computer? Invitations, Free eCards and Party Planning Ideas from Evite is a good site to use

I've done three shows with the same group over their ages 13-14-15 years. The one they loved the most was in Oct. before Halloween. We had the mini fluted stoneware at that point in time. You could do it with our stoneware muffin pan. Put two of them together with frosting, and then frost the entire unit as a pumpkin. Have a Mom and teen or two teens team up, and a contest for the most attractive. I bought lots of bulk items to decorate them with. i.e. kernal corn; gum drops; M&Ms; black licorice etc.

One night we did a Salsa party and we had some fussy eaters who would not eat any of the three items. The Moms loved everything, so we did not have wasted food. They are all in college now.

Last edited:

1. What is the age range for the Fun and Delicious Cooking Show for Teenagers and Kids in the Kitchen with PC?

The Fun and Delicious Cooking Show is recommended for children ages 8 and up, but all ages are welcome to participate. It's a great opportunity for kids and teens to learn basic cooking skills and have fun in the kitchen.

2. What types of recipes will be featured in the cooking show?

The cooking show will feature a variety of fun and delicious recipes that are perfect for kids and teenagers to make. This can include snacks, desserts, and even some simple meal options. Our recipes are designed to be easy and enjoyable for all skill levels.

3. Will there be any special equipment or ingredients needed for the cooking show?

No, the cooking show will use basic kitchen tools and ingredients that can be found in most households. We want everyone to be able to participate without needing to purchase any special items.

4. Can parents or guardians join in on the cooking show with their kids?

Absolutely! We encourage parents or guardians to join in on the fun and participate in the cooking show with their kids. It's a great opportunity for quality family time and learning new skills together.

5. How can I sign up for the Fun and Delicious Cooking Show for Teenagers and Kids in the Kitchen with PC?

You can sign up for the cooking show through your local Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. We also offer virtual cooking shows, so you can join from the comfort of your own home. Don't miss out on this fun and educational experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner