• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Cooking Videos on YouTube - Tips, Recipes & More!

In summary, Youtube offers a diverse range of cooking content, including recipe tutorials, cooking challenges, shows, and food reviews. The reliability and ease of following recipes vary among creators, so it's recommended to watch multiple videos for comparison. Many creators have active communities and are open to answering questions and providing clarification. There are also popular cooking channels on Youtube, such as Tasty, Bon Appétit, and Food Network. Additionally, Youtube is a great platform to learn about cooking techniques and skills through tutorials and demonstrations.
winklermom
I plan to begin making cooking videos to post on YouTube. Most of these recipes will NOT be PC ones. My question is this: How much, if anything, can I say about being a PC consultant? Can I wear my PC apron (which I usually do when I'm cooking)during the videos? Can I do reviews of products? TIA for your help!

This is a very good question! I hope someone can help you.I just have a side comment. Chef Success is thinking of opening up a youtube channel. Let me know if you'd be interested in contributing videos.

As a PC consultant, you are free to mention your profession and wear your PC apron during your cooking videos. However, it is important to make sure that your videos are primarily focused on the recipes and cooking techniques, rather than promoting your PC business. You can also do reviews of products, but be sure to disclose any potential conflicts of interest and provide honest and unbiased opinions. It is ultimately up to you to decide how much you want to incorporate your PC consulting into your cooking videos, but be mindful of not turning your videos into promotional content for your business.

1. What type of cooking content can I find on Youtube?

On Youtube, you can find a wide variety of cooking content such as recipe tutorials, cooking challenges, cooking shows, food reviews, and more.

2. Are the recipes on Youtube reliable and easy to follow?

The reliability and ease of following recipes on Youtube vary depending on the creator. It's always recommended to watch multiple videos and compare recipes before deciding on one to follow.

3. Can I ask questions or get clarification on a recipe from the creator?

Many Youtube cooking creators have active communities and are open to answering questions and providing clarification on their recipes. You can leave a comment on the video or reach out to them through their social media channels.

4. Are there any popular cooking channels on Youtube?

Yes, there are many popular cooking channels on Youtube with millions of subscribers. Some popular channels include Tasty, Bon Appétit, Food Network, and Binging with Babish.

5. Can I learn about cooking techniques and skills on Youtube?

Absolutely! Youtube is a great platform to learn about different cooking techniques and skills. You can find tutorials and demonstrations on everything from basic knife skills to advanced cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pckellyd
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies