• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Monthly Cooking Club | Tips and Ideas for Starting One

In summary, a Cooking Club Show is a cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can learn new recipes, try out products, and spend time with friends. To host a show, simply contact a consultant and choose a date and menu. The menu can be customized to fit preferences and dietary needs. Hosting a show also has benefits such as earning free and discounted products, host rewards, and bonuses. Guests are welcome to join and share in the experience.
tinawhite07
I am thinking about starting a monthly cooking club and was wondering if anyone else does one? If so how do you go about yours? Thanks for any information.:)

there are lots of threads about this. look below

skaugchef said:
there are lots of threads about this. look below

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction

1. What is a Cooking Club Show?

A Cooking Club Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a great way to learn new recipes, try out Pampered Chef products, and spend time with friends while enjoying delicious food.

2. How do I host a Cooking Club Show?

To host a Cooking Club Show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and set a date and time. They will help you choose a menu and provide all the necessary materials for a successful show.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Cooking Club Show?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs. They can also suggest recipes that showcase different Pampered Chef products.

4. Are there any benefits to hosting a Cooking Club Show?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products based on the sales from your show. You will also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards and bonuses.

5. Can I invite guests to my Cooking Club Show?

Of course! The more, the merrier. You can invite friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors to join in on the fun and share the experience of a Cooking Club Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies