• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom & Me Cookie Workshop: Making it Bigger & Better!

In summary, Debbie suggested adding a product to the registration fee and pre-ordering the tools so guests can take them with them on the day of the class. She also recommended printing up flyers with kid-friendly gift ideas.
Lorna May
Gold Member
Last year I did a mother/daughter cookie workshop at my home. Last year I charged $10. to cover cost of supplies. I will do it again this year but would like to make it bigger and better. Tell you what I have and would love some input to improve.
Had 5 stations and a mother and child at each station.
scoop cookies, cookie press, rolled and cut cookies, decorate already baked cookies, assembling of cookies.
I just used the spritz cookie dough for all the cookies.
I provided candies and other decorations for the cookies.
The kids brought there own containers to take their baked cookies home and I sent them off with a cookie cookbook (that I printed from another site)

This year I am renting the school home ec room, and so will have to charge a little more but also can have more mothers and daughters. (6 ovens!!)
I don't get a lot of orders with these shows but I have gotten later orders or my name has been passed around for more orders. Mostly it is FUN!

Sounds like fun.

A good way to increase sales would be to include a product in the registration fee and have them pre-ordered so guests can take them with them the day of the class. The Decorator Bottle Set would be a good one - it's not really expensive and is useful for cookies or appetizers.

Thank you Ann
that is a great idea! the kids will love there gift and cause it was quite an extensive cookbook last year I wasn't sure how to top it. Would sure love input from anyone that has done something like this.

I agreeI agree with Anne, it is a great idea to add some pre-paid tools in the price so you can have some sales up front.
I also think it would be good for you to print up a flyer with kid friendly tools in packages to give ideas for upcoming Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, or even Mom-daughter gift sets!! Try to start them out at about $25 and work your way up. Also offer a mom daughter show with friends and relatives to earn these packages for FREE!!

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
I agree with Anne, it is a great idea to add some pre-paid tools in the price so you can have some sales up front.
I also think it would be good for you to print up a flyer with kid friendly tools in packages to give ideas for upcoming Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, or even Mom-daughter gift sets!! Try to start them out at about $25 and work your way up. Also offer a mom daughter show with friends and relatives to earn these packages for FREE!!

Debbie :D

Love that idea! Don't forget the EAD is about $20 and can be used to fill brownie cups (made ahead) and spritz out cookie dough too.

1. What is the "Mom & Me Cookie Workshop: Making it Bigger & Better!" event?

The "Mom & Me Cookie Workshop: Making it Bigger & Better!" event is a fun and interactive cooking class for moms and kids to learn how to make delicious and creative cookies together.

2. What age range is this event suitable for?

This event is suitable for children ages 5-12 years old. However, younger children are welcome to attend with adult supervision.

3. What types of cookies will be taught in the workshop?

The workshop will cover a variety of cookie recipes, including traditional chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, and more creative options like decorating with frosting and sprinkles.

4. Do I need to bring any ingredients or materials?

No, all ingredients and materials will be provided for the workshop. However, if there are any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate.

5. Can dads or other family members attend in place of moms?

Yes, this event is open to all family members who want to participate in the cookie making fun! The goal is to have a fun and memorable experience for parents and children to bond over baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ivykeep