• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show-Stopping Cookie Press Recipes for Your Next Party

In summary, the cookie press can be used to make a variety of recipes including traditional spritz cookies, savory cheese crackers, and homemade pasta. It comes with all necessary equipment and can be used with gluten-free and vegan recipes as long as the dough consistency is suitable. To clean and store, it is recommended to hand wash and dry the parts and store in a cool, dry place. The size of the cookies can be adjusted by changing the amount of dough and adjusting the pressure used.
cathyt
Since the cookie press is on special in November, I'd like to use it at my parties to show it off, as a second recipe offering. Anybody have some good cookie press recipes that would be quick, easy, and "show-worthy" as a second recipe??

Thanks!

Darn I was hoping for some responses too. I also have a show coming up with the cookie press. The hosts great idea to have a cookie party. I love the idea but have not yet done anything like this. I hope we get some great suggestions. :)

1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 egg. Mix and press. I think in the oven at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.

wadesgirl said:
1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 egg. Mix and press. I think in the oven at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.

I think this is the recipe I will be going with as well. Thank you wadesgirl.

These are awesome. I have not made them with the new cookie press just the old one though.

Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 cup creamy peanut butter

Mix, press and bake 14-16 minutes at 350 degrees on stone.​

So I did end up doing this recipe for my show. The recipe worked out well in the cookie press, it was super easy and worked on all the disks. My only problem was you had to use the dough up quickly. The dough got wierd and would not work well in between batchs. I have no idea why it would crumble like it did. But all in all worked out well.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have some great cookie press recipes that will definitely impress your party guests. Here are a few of my favorites:1. Chocolate Spritz Cookies - These cookies are not only delicious, but they also look beautiful when pressed into festive shapes. Simply mix together 1 cup of softened butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 egg, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and 2 cups of flour. Then, add in 1/2 cup of cocoa powder for a rich chocolate flavor. Press the dough into desired shapes and bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.2. Lemon Lavender Shortbread Cookies - These delicate and flavorful cookies are perfect for a more sophisticated party. Cream together 1 cup of butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, and 1 tsp of lemon extract. Slowly add in 2 cups of flour and 1 tbsp of dried lavender, mixing until a dough forms. Press the dough into shapes and bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.3. Almond Butter Spritz Cookies - These cookies have a unique and delicious flavor thanks to the addition of almond butter. Cream together 1/2 cup of almond butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, and 1 egg. Then, mix in 1 1/2 cups of flour until a dough forms. Press the dough into shapes and bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.I hope these recipes inspire you to show off your cookie press at your next party. Your guests will be impressed by both the taste and presentation of these cookies. Enjoy!

What types of recipes can I make with the cookie press?

The cookie press can be used to make a variety of recipes such as traditional spritz cookies, savory cheese crackers, and even homemade pasta.

Do I need any special equipment to use the cookie press?

No, the cookie press comes with all the necessary equipment to get started. It includes multiple disks for different shapes and a plunger to press the dough through.

Can I use the cookie press with gluten-free or vegan recipes?

Yes, the cookie press can be used with a variety of dough recipes, including gluten-free and vegan options. Just make sure the consistency of the dough is suitable for pressing through the disks.

How do I clean and store my cookie press?

The cookie press is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash and dry the parts for longer-lasting use. Store the press in a cool, dry place to prevent any damage or warping.

Can I adjust the size of the cookies with the cookie press?

Yes, you can adjust the size of the cookies by changing the amount of dough you put into the press. You can also adjust the pressure used to press the dough through the disks for larger or smaller cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenAZ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • LUPE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • 1PamperedMommy