• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Host a Successful Cookie Party? Tips and Ideas Inside!

In summary, The guest buy there kits (they are getting a stone, the stone rack, cookie press, spautla) everything is $80.00 that is with tax. The host told me she would pay shipping if we put it all on one order. I told her no problem. We are going to make cookies daugh and put it in the press and make cookies we are doing it from 12-5. then i am doing a kitchen show and showing the new season items and then play games or something else (host will like to pick) then if there is any order add them up and give out totals get money then go home.
staceychef2005
I need help on doing a cookie party. I need ideals on do you play games, If so what kind, Can do you a raffle for the host or prizes. I never did a cookie party before. Please help

I think you came to the right place!! ;) .....is this a party a cookie exchange? Or are you making multiple kinds of cookies yourself?

we are doing a cookie party. Where the guest buy there kits (they are getting a stone, the stone rack, cookie press, spautla) everything is $80.00 that is with tax. the host told me she would pay shipping if we put it all on one order. I told her no problem. We are going to make cookies daugh and put it in the press and make cookies we are doing it from 12-5. then i am doing a kitchen show and showing the new season items and then play games or something else (host will like to pick) then if there is any order add them up and give out totals get money then go home.

It could be just me...but that seems like a long time...

That is quite a bit of time. Are they ordering their kits before hand and using them at the show? Or, are you just demo'ing one batch in front of them??

I would make the cookie press class the kitchen show talk about the new products while you are making them. Demo/teach them how to make a few kinds of cookies. Let your host pick out a few games if she would like to.

There is lots of great info on the cookie press and recipe just do a search.

There is a game book posted in the files section if you need game ideas?

HTH

Here is all the info I have on a cookie showI have gathered it from here and there. Hope you can use some of it. I know the outline is from Nancy Jo Ryan. I am sure you could play with some of the stuff to suit your needs. HTH

Attachments

• Awesome Cookie Show Outline.doc
    35 KB · Views: 625
  • Cookie Exchange Host Letter .doc
    26 KB · Views: 537
  • Cookie Show Recipes.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 402
  • Cookie Swap Flyer for Hosts.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 415
  • Cookie Swap Invites 4 Per Sheet.doc
    45 KB · Views: 412
How did you get people for this? Did they pay the host beforehand? It sounds like a neat idea, but I'd be afraid I'd be stuck with extra "cookie kits."

1. What is a Cookie Party?

A Cookie Party is a fun and interactive way to gather with friends and family to make and decorate cookies using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I host a Cookie Party?

Hosting a Cookie Party is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time, invite your guests, and prepare any necessary ingredients. Your consultant will bring all the necessary tools and supplies for the party.

3. Can I customize the cookie recipes for my Cookie Party?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to choose recipes that fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. They can also provide alternative recipe options for those with allergies or dietary restrictions.

4. How long does a Cookie Party typically last?

A Cookie Party usually lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a timeline that fits your schedule.

5. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to host a Cookie Party?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to host a Cookie Party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary tools and supplies for the party. However, if you do decide to purchase any products, your consultant can help you make the most of your investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• punkie1019
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DinaAlbert
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
Replies