• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making My First Cookie Exchange Fun, Easy & Profitable!

In summary, holding a successful cookie exchange involves setting a theme, planning ahead, keeping it simple, providing packaging materials, offering refreshments, including a cookie swap game, having a prize, showcasing additional products, taking photos, and following up with guests. These tips can help make the event fun, easy, and profitable.
Pampered Angel
I have never done a cookie exchange before, but somehow managed to promote it on my FB and get a booking :) I am looking forward to it and am supposed to call my host today to work out the details. Tips for making it fun, easy and profitable?

Made up this flyer...thought I'd share :)

Attachments

• cookie exchange invitation.doc
    246.5 KB · Views: 467
1. Set a theme: To make the cookie exchange more fun and interesting, choose a theme for the event. It could be something like holiday cookies, international cookies, or even a specific type of cookie like chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin.2. Plan ahead: Make sure to plan the cookie exchange well in advance. This will give you enough time to invite guests, gather supplies, and prepare for the event.3. Keep it simple: To make the cookie exchange easy for everyone, keep it simple. Ask guests to bring a specific number of cookies, like a dozen, and provide them with a recipe card to share with the group.4. Provide packaging materials: Encourage guests to bring their own containers to take home their cookies, but also have some extra packaging materials, like boxes or bags, on hand just in case.5. Offer refreshments: A cookie exchange is a great opportunity to socialize and catch up with friends. Consider providing some light refreshments, like coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, to make the event even more enjoyable.6. Include a cookie swap game: To add an element of fun to the event, consider including a cookie swap game. This could involve guests exchanging cookies with each other based on certain criteria, like the color of the cookie or the type of filling.7. Have a prize: To make the cookie exchange more competitive and encourage guests to bring their best cookies, offer a prize for the most creative or delicious cookie.8. Offer additional products: Take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your other products by offering them for sale at the event. This could include baking tools, cookbooks, or even other food items that pair well with cookies.9. Take photos: Make sure to take photos of the event and share them on social media. This will not only help promote your business, but also serve as a fun memory for guests.10. Follow up: After the event, make sure to follow up with guests to thank them for attending and to offer any additional products or services they may be interested in. This will help build relationships and potentially lead to future bookings.

What is a cookie exchange?

A cookie exchange is a fun and social event where a group of people come together to each bake a large batch of cookies and then exchange them with each other. This allows everyone to end up with a variety of cookies without having to individually bake each type.

How do I organize a cookie exchange?

To organize a cookie exchange, first decide on a date, time, and location for the event. Then, invite a group of friends or family members who are interested in participating. Ask each person to RSVP and let you know what type of cookies they plan to make. Finally, create a schedule for the exchange, including time for socializing and exchanging cookies.

What should I bring to a cookie exchange?

Each participant should bring a large batch of cookies, typically around 6-12 dozen, that can be divided up among the group. It is also a good idea to bring a container or platter to take home your exchanged cookies. Some hosts may also ask each person to bring a small appetizer or drink to share.

How can I make my cookie exchange profitable?

One way to make your cookie exchange profitable is to charge a small fee for each participant to cover the cost of supplies, such as containers for the cookies. Another option is to have each person bring an extra batch of cookies to be sold at the event, with the proceeds going towards a chosen charity or cause.

What are some fun activities to include in a cookie exchange?

In addition to the cookie exchange itself, you can also include fun activities like a cookie decorating station, a cookie swap game where participants can trade cookies with each other, or a cookie recipe exchange where everyone shares their favorite cookie recipe. You can also include a holiday-themed photo booth or a cookie-themed gift exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allergycooker
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefBeckyD