• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why aren't my contacts pulling from PamperedPlus?

In summary, the consultant tried to sync their PWS with P3 and it didn't work. They also tried to export their contacts from P3 and it said the file was bad. They finally called HO and they helped them.
KellerCooks
I'm a new consultant. I have had 3 shows over the last two weeks but just set up my PWS today. It says that it pulls from PamperedPlus to create a contact list, but it hasn't happened. Moreover, while there is a link to export from PamperedPlus, I have to know what the file name is to export.

Can anyone provide any help? I don't want to have to re-input all this info.

Thanks!

There is a sync button in P3 (Pampered Plus). It will sync everything with your PWS I believe. You will see what it is if you look at "Tools" then "Personal Website Synchronization"....you'll see the shortcut icon next to that for future reference on the toolbar.

You're awesome. Thank you!

Hmmm, how do I add my PWS into P3? ha ha ...

The only place I have found where my PWS is listed specifically is under "Tools" ->>Preferences ->>Reports (along left side of the pop-up window) --> Consultant Info.I don't know if that's it or not. But that's all I can find. Either that, or it asked for my PWS info when you first sync?? Not sure if you hit the button yet or not. It has been so long, I don't remember for sure! :D

I also tried exporting my contacts from P3 as a CSV file and the importing it into the web site, but it keeps telling me the file is bad/corrupted. *sigh* :)

I tried the sync first and it said no PWS existed. I added it into consultant info and still no dice. I may just have to call into the HO help line .. :/

Sorry.. I don't remember how I got it in there.Give HO a call...they'll help you. It's probably something simple. (But do share! We all can learn! :D)

1. Why are my contacts not pulling from Pampered Chef?

There could be several reasons why your contacts are not pulling from Pampered Chef. It could be due to incorrect login credentials, server issues, or outdated software. Please make sure you are using the correct login information and try updating your software to the latest version.

2. How do I troubleshoot contacts not pulling from Pampered Chef?

To troubleshoot contacts not pulling from Pampered Chef, first check your internet connection and make sure it is stable. Then, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, try using a different browser or device. You can also contact our customer support for further assistance.

3. Can I manually add contacts to Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can manually add contacts to Pampered Chef by clicking on the "Add Contact" button and entering the required information. However, if you have a large number of contacts, it is recommended to import them using a CSV file to save time and effort.

4. How do I import contacts to Pampered Chef?

To import contacts to Pampered Chef, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Import Contacts" button. Then, follow the instructions to upload a CSV file containing your contacts' information. Make sure the file is properly formatted to avoid any errors.

5. My contacts are not syncing with my other devices, what should I do?

If your contacts are not syncing with your other devices, make sure you have enabled contact syncing in your device's settings. Also, ensure that you are logged in to the same Pampered Chef account on all devices. If the issue persists, try logging out and logging back in or contact our customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies