• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Power of Consultants Corner: A Step-by-Step Guide for New Consultants

In summary, the conversation revolves around obtaining a password for Consultants Corner after receiving a Consultant ID. The person is anxious to log onto the website and is told that the password should be emailed within 24 hours. They are also reminded that they will receive a letter with important information. The conversation then turns to discussing the excitement of using Consultant's Corner and taking a break from the computer. There is also mention of writing poems about cilantro and dill, and the friendly banter between the participants.
KellARooni
If I just signed and got my Consultant ID, how do I get signed into Consultants Corner??

You need a password. Should be emailed within 24 hours. You will also get a letter that has your ID & password plus your kit enhancement month, 30-day & 90-day dates.

Thank you! I am very impatient! I have being waiting weeks to do this! Its nice to at least know what I can expect!!

When you do get to log onto Consultant's Corner, you will feel like a child going to Disney! Far too much to see in a day, let alone in a week! And of course, you will want to ride on everything and see everything!!! The excitement is high when you log on!!

Welcome (again) Kelly! :) You'll enjoy consultant's corner!

Could it really...REALLY take a whole 24 hours for me to get my password?? :yuck:

KellARooni said:
Could it really...REALLY take a whole 24 hours for me to get my password?? :yuck:
It took me 72 hours, but do not fret- I am an anomaly- I often seem to be the recipient of oddities and unexplainables. :) You should have yours soon- I will pray it happens before the next 24 hours!

Could that have been bc you signed on a Friday? :D

Why as a matter of fact, yes I did sign on a Friday! :)

So maybe I should just put the computer down for a while!! I AM on vacation...;)

KellARooni said:
So maybe I should just put the computer down for a while!! I AM on vacation...;)

Yes, go fire up the Pina Colada machine and put in a DVD and just busy yourself with something else. You could help me write a poem about my dislike of Dill if you get bored! :)

I was actually going to work on a LOVE poem to cilantro in rebuttle to your Ode to Cilantro!! :rolleyes:

Kelli, I like you already, girl! Give that poem the once over and post it just to make Kasey squirm!!!!!

i love you Kasey!

1. How do I access Consultants Corner?

To access Consultants Corner, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Consultants Corner" tab on the top navigation bar. If you do not have a Pampered Chef account, you can create one by clicking on the "Sign Up" button on the login page.

2. Can I access Consultants Corner on my mobile device?

Yes, Consultants Corner is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account through your mobile browser and click on the "Consultants Corner" tab to access the resources.

3. What resources are available on Consultants Corner?

Consultants Corner offers a variety of resources to help new consultants get started, including training videos, marketing materials, business forms, and tips for hosting successful parties. You can also find information on how to set up your business and manage your orders through Consultants Corner.

4. How often is Consultants Corner updated?

Consultants Corner is updated regularly with new training materials, marketing resources, and business forms. Pampered Chef is committed to providing the most up-to-date information and tools to help consultants succeed, so be sure to check in frequently for new updates.

5. Can I customize my Consultants Corner account?

Yes, you can customize your Consultants Corner account to best fit your needs. You can select your preferred language, choose your favorite training videos, and even add your own business logo to marketing materials. Simply click on the "My Account" tab on the top navigation bar to access these customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • Nep2nfly
  • General Chat
Replies