• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
In summary, the cost to sell your Pampered Chef supplies is $45 plus shipping, regardless of the amount of items you sell. You will receive payment for your sold items through your preferred method, minus the $45 fee. You have the freedom to set your own prices for your items, but if they do not sell, they will be returned to you at no cost. The $45 fee is non-refundable.
jnhr1986
I'm moving and no longer actively selling so I am looking to sell my stash of consultant materials.
$45 +shipping for ALL! (that's less than the price of the apron and bag alone) Email me for a quicker response [email protected]Lot includes:
Pampered Chef consultant bag (excellent used condition: like new)
Pampered Chef apron (EUC: LN)
Spring/Summer 2016 Catalogs (25)
Order Forms ( aprx 45)
Cooking show invitation (3 packs)
Join Us business starter info flyers (1 pack)
Guest info cards (1 pack, used maybe 5)
7 recipe card sets (1 set each: harvest pasta skillet, blue cheese & bacon potato crisps, chicken piccata pasta, turkey meatballs, rocky road brownie dessert, pull-apart pizza, mini choclate tiramisu cakes)
2010 Season's Best cookbooks (12)
2011 Season's Best cookbooks (5)
merchandise bags (4)Hope someone can use what I no longer need! :)
-Jamie Rogers

Attachments

• IMG_2073.JPG
    IMG_2073.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 554
If you decide to break it up, I'd be interested in the recipe cards shipping to 98133.
Thanks,

Hi Jamie, I would like to buy these items from you. Would you consider $35 + shipping for all? Thanks!

jnhr1986 said:
I'm moving and no longer actively selling so I am looking to sell my stash of consultant materials.
$45 +shipping for ALL! (that's less than the price of the apron and bag alone) Email me for a quicker response [email protected]Lot includes:
Pampered Chef consultant bag (excellent used condition: like new)
Pampered Chef apron (EUC: LN)
Spring/Summer 2016 Catalogs (25)
Order Forms ( aprx 45)
Cooking show invitation (3 packs)
Join Us business starter info flyers (1 pack)
Guest info cards (1 pack, used maybe 5)
7 recipe card sets (1 set each: harvest pasta skillet, blue cheese & bacon potato crisps, chicken piccata pasta, turkey meatballs, rocky road brownie dessert, pull-apart pizza, mini choclate tiramisu cakes)
2010 Season's Best cookbooks (12)
2011 Season's Best cookbooks (5)
merchandise bags (4)Hope someone can use what I no longer need! :)
-Jamie Rogers[/QU

hi do you happen to have any vanilla extract jamie. thanks

1. How much does it cost to sell my Pampered Chef supplies?

The cost to sell your Pampered Chef supplies is $45 plus shipping. This fee covers the administrative costs of processing your order and shipping it to the buyer.

2. Do I need to have a certain amount of items to sell?

No, there is no minimum or maximum amount of items required to sell. You can sell as many or as few items as you'd like.

3. How do I get paid for my sold items?

Once your items have been sold, you will receive a payment through your preferred method of payment, such as check or direct deposit. This payment will be for the selling price of your items, minus the $45 fee.

4. Can I set my own prices for my Pampered Chef supplies?

Yes, you have the freedom to set your own prices for your items. However, it is important to keep in mind the original retail price and condition of the items when determining your prices.

5. What happens if my items don't sell?

If your items do not sell within a certain time period, they will be returned to you at no cost. You can then choose to relist them or keep them for personal use. The $45 fee is non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • leshelman