• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Items & More for Sale !

In summary, Janene offers an expert summarization of the conversation. She has the remaining consultant items available after she ceases her business. The table runner is still available, and other PC product items are also available.
karenpatrickpc
UPDATED!! A few remaining consultant items available after I've ceased my business. a
All items from smoke free home and in excellent condition ready to use for your own business. Shipping $5 on each item or can combine & discount shipping. PayPal works best.ALL SOLD-thanks!

Last edited:
Can I see a picture of the table runner?

img_5999(rev 0).jpg img_5998(rev 0).jpg Thanks for asking Janene :)

interested...will you take $15? can i also see the white table cloth? i have a few booths coming up :)

img_6000(rev 0).jpg Here's the white one. I have these listed on FB also and they are both "pending" as I had a reply several hours ago. I've msg the person and expect to hear tonight for confimation. Thanks & I'll let you know-Karen

Do you still have the padded cases, turnabout tote and aprons? Can you please send pics? [email protected]

Michael Bush said:
Do you still have the padded cases, turnabout tote and aprons? Can you please send pics? [email protected]
Thanks Michael-just sent you pics in an email.

karenpatrickpc said:
Thanks Michael-just sent you pics in an email.
Just confirming you received the email Michael? I have another interest in the aprons & want to check with you first. Thanks!

is the table runner still available?

Thanks Janene, I'm awaiting payment for the runner and white table cover. It should all clear tomorrow.

What is still left?

The gold & silver apron, both black totes (reg & xlg), grey/orange sling purse, Tool Turnabout tote, and black clutch. The other PC product items listed are also available. Thanks for asking! I'll upload pics shortly (on another computer)

can you post picture of the tool turn around tote? will it hold it filled with tools?

Yes-the tool turnabout tote does hold when it's filled with tools. That's how I transported much of my tools to shows-even with the food chopper at the top. IMG_5737.JPG IMG_5736.JPG

Here are the other mentioned items still available. IMG_5335.JPG IMG_5738.JPG IMG_5739.JPG IMG_5740.JPG IMG_5741.JPG IMG_5755.JPG IMG_5756.JPG img_5984(rev 0).jpg img_5985(rev 0).jpg IMG_5742.JPG

And the last item img_5991(rev 0) (2).jpg img_5989(rev 0) (2).jpg

I am interested in the apron...

AmandaHanson said:
I am interested in the apron...
Thanks Amanda, I apologize for not updating this! I sold the Grey and gold apron last week. The list is now I updated.

No worries. Would you go any lower on the tool turnabout case and grey purse?

HI Karen, I am interested in the turnabout case and grey purse!!!

Thanks Amanda! Sorry for my delayed reply! I'd be happy to cover then shipping for these, I certainly appreciate your interest in both! Message me with your address and we'll sort out PayPal. Thanks again!

AmandaHanson said:
HI Karen, I am interested in the turnabout case and grey purse!!!
HI Amanda-the Tool Turn About has sold locally. I did reduce the price on the grey & orange bag, plus other items still available

I am interested in Mango Wedger-$5, older style Mandoline with oval food holder-$8, Simple Slicer-$10, and Microwave Chip Maker-$10. Are they still available?

Mia1201 said:
I am interested in Mango Wedger-$5, older style Mandoline with oval food holder-$8, Simple Slicer-$10, and Microwave Chip Maker-$10. Are they still available?
Thanks so much for your interest Mia! Yes, these are all available except for the Mango Wedger (sorry, I overlooked removing that here). I'm happy to ship them all for $5-so only $33 total. Just let me know if that works for you. Thanks again-Karen

Are the totes still available? I will take them if they are.

Deb Hurt said:
Are the totes still available? I will take them if they are.
These are still available! Thanks for the inquiry and I'm happy to ship them both for $5. I'll email you privately too.

What types of products are available for purchase as a consultant?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have access to a wide range of kitchen and cooking products including cookware, bakeware, knives, kitchen tools, and pantry items. We also offer a variety of cookbooks and recipe cards to help you create delicious meals for your customers.

Can I purchase items at a discounted price as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant you are eligible for a discount on all Pampered Chef products. This allows you to not only save money on items for your own personal use, but also to offer your customers competitive prices on their purchases.

How do I place an order for consultant items?

To place an order for consultant items, simply log into your consultant account on our website and add the desired products to your cart. You can then proceed to checkout and complete your purchase. Alternatively, you can also place an order through your consultant mentor or at a Pampered Chef party.

Are there any restrictions on selling consultant items?

Yes, there are a few restrictions when it comes to selling consultant items. First, you must only sell to customers within your designated sales territory. You also cannot sell consultant items on third-party websites or at events such as flea markets or street fairs.

What is the return policy for consultant items?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee on all Pampered Chef products, including consultant items. If for any reason you or your customers are not satisfied with a product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or discontinued items may not be eligible for returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • stephaniekocala
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
  • pcmealswithme