• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use My PhD# to Get 10% Off and Earn 20% on Comm Sales as a Consultant?

In summary, "Consultant as Past Host" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to current consultants who have previously hosted a cooking show or party. The program allows consultants to earn additional host rewards on their own orders. To become a "Consultant as Past Host," you must have previously hosted a Pampered Chef cooking show or party and you will automatically be enrolled once you complete a show. The benefits of being a "Consultant as Past Host" include receiving additional host rewards on your own orders, which can include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items. These rewards can be used on any Pampered Chef products, but cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. There is no limit to how many times you can
ChefKeender
I hosted my own show a couple of months ago. Now, I want to place an order on a show (host is a friend), and I was wondering if I can place the order under my name using my phd# and get the 10% off. Would it also count towards comm sales(meaning I'd make 20% on my own order)? TIA

Yes, as long as you are using your own consultant ID and placing the order under your name, you would be eligible for the 10% discount and it would count towards your commission sales. However, if you are placing the order through the host's show link, you may not be able to receive the 10% discount as it is usually only applied to orders placed directly through your personal website. It's always best to double check with your upline or home office for specific policies regarding discounts and commissions.

What is a "Consultant as Past Host?"

A "Consultant as Past Host" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to current consultants who have previously hosted a cooking show or party. This program allows the consultant to earn additional host rewards on their own orders, similar to a regular host.

How do I become a "Consultant as Past Host?"

To become a "Consultant as Past Host," you must have previously hosted a Pampered Chef cooking show or party. Once you have completed a show, you will automatically be enrolled in the program and will receive an email with instructions on how to access your rewards.

What are the benefits of being a "Consultant as Past Host?"

As a "Consultant as Past Host," you will receive additional host rewards on your own orders, which can include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items. This is a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products while also earning rewards.

Can I use my "Consultant as Past Host" rewards on any products?

Yes, you can use your "Consultant as Past Host" rewards on any Pampered Chef products, including those that are on sale or clearance. However, rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the "Consultant as Past Host" program?

There is no limit to how many times you can use the "Consultant as Past Host" program. As long as you have previously hosted a Pampered Chef cooking show or party, you are eligible to earn additional rewards on your own orders. This is a great way to continue earning rewards even after you have hosted a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Loreen