• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Consultant Acting as Host Earn Commissions and Free Products?

In summary, "Consultant Acting as Host!" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows a consultant to act as both the host and consultant for a party. This means that they can earn both the host rewards and consultant commission for their own party. The consultant acting as host is responsible for inviting guests, setting up the party, conducting demos, and taking orders to earn commission on top of the host rewards. The main benefits of this program include the convenience of being both the host and consultant, as well as the opportunity to kickstart one's business. To be eligible, one must be an active Pampered Chef consultant with an active account and must be the only consultant at the party. It is possible to use "Consultant
Tonimabbott
How exactly does this work. would I get commission on my own party? Do I get free and 1/2 off product?

yes. yes. and yes! :) you only do not get past host benefits

Wow! Really? Maybe that's what I'll do for November then!

You also don't earn commission on your purchases. But you get commission on all the guest's. You get all the typical host rewards, just not the booking benefit. It's so great that we can get rewards & a commission! You can host as many shows as you want.

People are almost always shocked when I tell them I get the same rewards as any other host. We work with a great company! I do a show of my own just about every month. We're currently using the host benefits to replace almost all of our storage containers with the Leakproof Glass Containers.

That's what I want to do too Rae, start a whole Leakproof Container collection! :D

It was actually my husband's idea. He loves not having to figure out if he can reheat things in the storage container. With these he knows he's safe.

What is "Consultant Acting as Host!"?

"Consultant Acting as Host!" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef where a consultant can act as both the host and the consultant for a party. This means that they will receive both the host rewards and the consultant commission for their own party.

How does "Consultant Acting as Host!" work?

As the consultant acting as host, you will be responsible for inviting guests, setting up the party, and conducting demos just like a regular host. However, you will also be able to take orders and earn commission on those orders, in addition to the host rewards you will receive.

What are the benefits of being a "Consultant Acting as Host!"?

The main benefits of being a consultant acting as host are the ability to earn both host rewards and consultant commission, as well as the convenience of being both the host and consultant for the party. This can also be a great way to kickstart your business by hosting your own party.

Are there any requirements to be eligible for "Consultant Acting as Host!"?

To be eligible for "Consultant Acting as Host!", you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and have an active account with the company. You must also be the only consultant at the party and cannot have any other consultants or hosts present.

Can I use "Consultant Acting as Host!" for multiple parties?

Yes, you can use "Consultant Acting as Host!" for multiple parties. However, you can only use it for one party at a time. This means that you will need to complete the first party before using the program for another party. Also, keep in mind that you can only receive the consultant commission for one party per month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennsRAQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • bostonbelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefBeckyD