• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Catalog Show: Eligibility for Charter Host Gift within 30 Days?

In summary, if you have a catalog show where you are the host and have ordered the charter host gift, you are eligible to receive it.
heidabear
If I have a catalog show where I'm the host, do I qualify for the charter host gift since it's within my 30 days? The sheet doesn't say I disqualify, but it seems to make sense that the consultant wouldn't get this benefit.

Yes, you do receive it. I hosted my grand opening within my 30 days and ordered the charter host gift, however when I received my packages it wasn't included, so I figured I'm not eligible to get it. But I went to CC and sent a product adjustment request letting them know which item was missing, they emailed me informing me that they will be shipping my missing product in a few days. Just letting you know in case you come across the same issue =)

Try it and see if the part number takes....the computer program will tell you if you are doing something wrong...better to try than not try at all and miss out on something....Good Luck in your new adventure!

I hosted my first show and submitted it as part of my order and it did not ship as well. I called to find out whether I just didn't qualify or what and they said they did not show it on the order and did not show a comment that it was removed so they did a product adjustment and sent it out.

I had the same problem. I put it on my grand opening show order and didn't get it so I thought I didn't qualify for it. I just finished my 30 days. Can I still get a product adjustment on it?

Did you guys order it on the show? I believe you must put the item number in for them to ship it. Just click on the magnifying glass in the host order and then click on the top of the price column. The $0 items will be at the top now, just scroll down to find the charter host choices.

Obviously, those that already submitted will have to call HO and do an adjustment but for those who are in their first 30 days and still submitting those shows...

I tried that...and called because it wasn't in the box when I got my box. The rep on the phone didn't know what he was talking about and came up with about 5 stories "why" I wasn't eligible to recieve the charter gift! :( I got tired of fighting with him...so dropped it. So your saying that I was eligible for it? Wonder if I should call back...it was only a week ago.

I would if I were you.

THANKS GUYS!!! I just called and they sent one right out! :) That was the 1st time I had ever gotten anyone on the phone that had "tude"....I'm glad I called back today because the lady who I spoke to was as nice as can be! (Usually how it is when I call)

1. How does the "Consultant Acting as Host" program work?

The "Consultant Acting as Host" program allows consultants to host parties and earn host rewards for themselves while also earning commission as the consultant. It is a great way to maximize earnings and build your customer base.

2. Can I still earn commission on sales as a "Consultant Acting as Host"?

Yes, as a "Consultant Acting as Host," you will still earn commission on all sales made at your party. You will also earn host rewards, which can include free and discounted products, based on the sales made at your party.

3. How do I sign up for the "Consultant Acting as Host" program?

If you are already a consultant, you can simply inform your director that you would like to participate in the program. If you are not a consultant, you can sign up to become one and then participate in the program.

4. Can I still participate in the "Consultant Acting as Host" program if I am not hosting a party at my own home?

Yes, you can host a party at a friend or family member's home and still participate in the program. As long as you are the designated host and make the necessary arrangements with your director, you can earn rewards and commission as a "Consultant Acting as Host."

5. Are there any additional requirements or qualifications for the "Consultant Acting as Host" program?

No, there are no additional requirements or qualifications for the program. As long as you are a current consultant and hosting a party, you are eligible to participate and earn rewards and commission as a "Consultant Acting as Host."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TanyasMagicKitchen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg