• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Acting as Host...

In summary, the person is combining orders to reach a show sales level of $150. They are considering whether to use their own account as a guest or the host's account to place the order. The benefits of using either account are discussed, including earning host rewards and guest specials. It is recommended to use the host's account if they are interested in hosting a show. However, the person can still reach the $150 minimum and receive benefits by using their own account as a guest.
pc_jessica
okay so i am combining a few orders to make a show...i have to order a few more things to get it the $150, should i do this under the host account or use myself as a guest...what are the benefits of either?? TIA

You'd have to enter yourself as a guest, and then order the items needed. Only Guest Sales count toward the show sales level. You can order things as a host after it reaches $150 to get the benefits. When I've done this (combine individual orders), I do it mainly to get the Monthly Host Special- not to get anything else (if it's a minimum show).

ya that is what i did...i wanted to get the 12" skillet!! ya i am excited about using it for the cakes!!! do you know if i would get the charter host gift since i am in my first 30 days????

hmmm....not sure about that one. I'm sure someone else will have a better idea. I don't see why you shouldn't be able to. I didn't see anything in the fine print on the Charter host flyer. The worst I can see happening is the show gets put on "Hold" and you'll just have to call HO to get it taken care of (simple).

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I recommend using yourself as a guest for your combined orders. This way, you can earn host rewards and any guest specials that may be offered. Plus, it's a great way to add to your own collection of Pampered Chef products. However, if you have a host who is interested in earning rewards and hosting a show, it may be beneficial to use their account instead. Either way, you will still be able to reach the $150 minimum and receive the benefits of being a host. Let me know if you have any further questions or need assistance with placing your order. Happy cooking!

1. How does a consultant act as a host for a Pampered Chef party?

A consultant acts as a host for a Pampered Chef party by inviting guests, providing a location for the party, and taking on the role of the party's hostess. They are responsible for creating a fun and welcoming atmosphere for their guests and showcasing the products.

2. What are the benefits of a consultant acting as a host?

The benefits of a consultant acting as a host include earning free and discounted products, building relationships with guests, and having the opportunity to share their love for Pampered Chef with others. It also allows consultants to showcase their talents and skills as a hostess.

3. Can a consultant act as a host for multiple parties?

Yes, a consultant can act as a host for multiple parties. However, it is recommended to spread out the parties to avoid overwhelming the consultant and their guests.

4. Do consultants receive any additional rewards for acting as a host?

Yes, consultants who act as a host for a Pampered Chef party can earn additional rewards such as free products, host-exclusive offers, and extra discounts on their purchases.

5. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a consultant to act as a host?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a consultant to act as a host. However, the more guests that attend, the more potential sales and rewards the consultant can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • JennsRAQ