• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission for Hosted Orders as a Consultant

In summary, a "Consultant Acting as Host" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where a consultant can act as both the host and the consultant for their own party. This allows them to earn all the normal host benefits in addition to their regular consultant commission. To become a "Consultant Acting as Host", one must be an active consultant and host a party for themselves. The benefits of being a "Consultant Acting as Host" include free and discounted products, as well as the consultant commission on all sales made at the party. This program is optional and consultants can choose to host a party for themselves as often as they would like.
kewaters
I have a few orders I've gotten from customers the past couple weeks, and I am thinking of putting them together for a show, but having myself as the host. Do I still earn commission on the guests' orders, but just not on anything I would order as the host?

kewaters said:
I have a few orders I've gotten from customers the past couple weeks, and I am thinking of putting them together for a show, but having myself as the host. Do I still earn commission on the guests' orders, but just not on anything I would order as the host?

Correct. You receive commission on their orders. You also qualify for the FPV earned, any 50% off items, and the 60% off host bonus. You don't receive commission on anything you order with the host discount, and you don't receive the booking benefit for any shows booked.

Great, thanks for confirming and for the quick response!

What is a "Consultant Acting as Host"?

A "Consultant Acting as Host" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef where a consultant can act as a host for their own party, allowing them to earn all the normal host benefits in addition to their regular consultant commission.

How do I become a "Consultant Acting as Host"?

To become a "Consultant Acting as Host", you must first be an active consultant with Pampered Chef. Then, you can simply host a party for yourself and act as both the consultant and the host to receive the additional host benefits.

What are the benefits of being a "Consultant Acting as Host"?

The benefits of being a "Consultant Acting as Host" include the same benefits as a regular host, such as free and discounted products, as well as the consultant commission on all sales made at the party.

Can I still earn host benefits if I am a "Consultant Acting as Host"?

Yes, as a "Consultant Acting as Host", you can still earn all the normal host benefits, including free and discounted products, as well as the consultant commission on all sales made at the party. This is in addition to your regular consultant commission.

Do I have to act as a host for all my parties as a "Consultant Acting as Host"?

No, you do not have to act as a host for all your parties. This program is completely optional and you can choose to host a party for yourself and act as both the consultant and the host as often as you would like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies