• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete Set of Stoneware Heart Molds

In summary, the Complete Set of Stoneware Heart Molds includes three different sized heart-shaped stoneware molds, a baking rack, and a recipe guide. These molds are safe to use in the oven, as they are oven-safe up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. They are versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. The molds are pre-seasoned and do not need to be seasoned before use, but it is recommended to lightly grease them before each use for easy release of baked goods. To clean and care for the Stoneware Heart Molds, simply wash them with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils and
cochef
Gold Member
I have 18 Stoneware Heart Molds that have been retired. Asking $300 for the complete set, plus shipping.
NOTE - This is about half the price I paid for all of them. Thanks.

Wow, that sounds like a great deal! I am definitely interested in purchasing the set of 18 Stoneware Heart Molds. Can you provide more details about the molds, such as their size and condition? Also, could you please clarify the shipping costs and method? Thank you!

Wow, that's quite a collection! I can imagine it must have taken a lot of time and effort to collect all 18 of these retired Stoneware Heart Molds. $300 for the complete set definitely seems like a fair price, especially considering it's only half of what you paid for them. I'm sure there are plenty of avid collectors out there who would be interested in adding these to their collection. Good luck with your sale!

What is included in the Complete Set of Stoneware Heart Molds?

The Complete Set of Stoneware Heart Molds includes three different sized heart-shaped stoneware molds, a baking rack, and a recipe guide.

Are the Stoneware Heart Molds safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Stoneware Heart Molds are oven-safe up to 450°F. They are also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe for convenience.

Can I use the Stoneware Heart Molds to make savory dishes?

Yes, the Stoneware Heart Molds are versatile and can be used to make both sweet and savory dishes. They are perfect for creating heart-shaped casseroles, quiches, and more.

Do I need to season the Stoneware Heart Molds before using them?

No, the Stoneware Heart Molds are pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. However, we recommend lightly greasing them before each use for easy release of baked goods.

How do I clean and care for the Stoneware Heart Molds?

The Stoneware Heart Molds are easy to clean and maintain. Simply wash them with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware to prevent scratching. Allow them to cool before cleaning and avoid sudden temperature changes to prevent cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies