• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Pampered Chef® Commission Rate Now!

In summary, the show planners can find the answer to this question by looking for the commission rate under Consultant Connection in P3.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
I know I've seen the commission rate somewhere, but can't find it now. Where do you find the answer to this question that's on the show planners?

I’d love to help you start your
own Pampered Chef® business.
As a Consultant, you would’ve
earned $ ______________ in
commission from your Cooking Show.

Thanks!
Peggy

Not quite sure what you are looking for, but I always get that info through P3 in the Tools Section under Host Thank You Letter. It will automatically figure it for you and I like the format of the letter itself.

Our base commission is 20%, so that's always a safe bet.

Basic commission is as follows (add 2% if you have hit your $15,000 in career sales)
$1-$749 20%
$750-$1249 22%
$1250-$2499 23%
$2500-$3999 24%
$4000+ 25%

I have noticed that P3 used 20% to figure commission, so I look it up and correct it. I use this when preparing the pages for my Hall of Fame

You can check your current commission level under Consultant Connection.

chefliz said:
Not quite sure what you are looking for, but I always get that info through P3 in the Tools Section under Host Thank You Letter. It will automatically figure it for you and I like the format of the letter itself.

I didn't see a host thank you letter in P3/Tools.

lt1jane said:
Basic commission is as follows (add 2% if you have hit your $15,000 in career sales)
$1-$749 20%
$750-$1249 22%
$1250-$2499 23%
$2500-$3999 24%
$4000+ 25%

I have noticed that P3 used 20% to figure commission, so I look it up and correct it. I use this when preparing the pages for my Hall of Fame

Thank you!

On Consultant Connection you can click on Commission Level Chart and it will pop up.

The host thank you letter in P3 is under "Reports", "Contacts" and there is it is in the drop down. The commission is the PS at the bottom of the letter. Also note that this letter is customizable. So things can be changed on it before printing it.

Attachments

• Commission chart.pdf
    40.5 KB · Views: 913
ChefPeg said:
I didn't see a host thank you letter in P3/Tools.

Oops! It is under Reports/Contacts/Thank You Letter

Thanks all for replying. To be clear, I was looking for the chart/schedule that lt1jane and pampered1224 provided, not the thank you letter or current commission level. Thanks though, because now I know where *those* things are! :)

Last edited:
Yeah, not really clear on that letter either as I think it took me several months to find it! I never use it though as it is very impersonal to me. I do mention the commission though when I do send out Thank you notes as it is a good way to get someone's attention. I got one of my recruits that way! Especially since she managed to get a $1120 party! She signed up a few months later.

What is "Find Your Pampered Chef® Commission Rate Now!"?

"Find Your Pampered Chef® Commission Rate Now!" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef® that allows consultants to determine their commission rate based on their sales and performance.

How does "Find Your Pampered Chef® Commission Rate Now!" work?

The tool uses a simple formula to calculate your commission rate. You will need to input your monthly sales and the number of shows you have done in that month. Based on this information, the tool will give you an estimate of your commission rate.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef® consultant to use this tool?

Yes, this tool is only available for Pampered Chef® consultants. You will need to have a consultant account and login to access "Find Your Pampered Chef® Commission Rate Now!"

Can the commission rate calculated by this tool change?

Yes, the commission rate is subject to change based on your sales and performance. This tool gives you an estimate based on your current numbers, but your commission rate may vary each month.

Is "Find Your Pampered Chef® Commission Rate Now!" accurate?

Yes, the tool uses a formula provided by Pampered Chef® to calculate your commission rate. However, the final commission rate may vary based on other factors such as promotions or incentives offered by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies