• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Commission: Important Questions for Consultant Connections

In summary, the Consultant Connections website says that you have until the 30th to increase the sales to increase your commission to 22%.
L.Paz
"Sell another $132.31 and increase to 22% commission this month!"

This is what Consultant Connections say to me, when I sign in. Do I have until the 30th to reach that goal?

How does the payday work, on the 8th & 22, I know. What dates are you being paid for on the 8th & 22nd, But what if you reached an increase.

Sorry, Just a bit confused.

The rate of commission varies each month based on your commissionable sales amount.
$1-749.99 = 20%
750-1,249.99 = 22%
1,250-2,499.99 = 23%
2,500 - 3,999.99 = 24%
4,000+ = 25%

Once you have 15,000 in total commissionable sales in your career, you go up 2% in commission, so your base would then be 22%.

The % paid is based on the total amount of commissionable sales you turn in for that month. 1st through the last day. I get paid at whatever % I earned through the mid-month payment and then if I go up in % based on my sales the remainder of the month, an adjustment is made on the month end statement to reflect the difference in % earned.

Hope that helps.

On the 8th, you're check is for the second half of the previous month. On the 22nd, it covers the 1st through the 15th of the current month. Take a look at your commission statement, and it's all spelled out. Comm statements are on CC- there's a link in the frequently used links area on the right of the CC landing page.

I thought the mid-month payment on the 22nd paid you for your base commission regardless of how much you had already sold by then.

The simple answer- "Yes"...you have until the 30th (the last day of the month is the month's cut-off) to increase the sales to increase to the additional 2%. And you'd get paid the WHOLE month at that rate, not just the last half.
When you reach THAT "mile-marker", they'll tell you what the next one is.

1. What is a commission question?

A commission question is a type of question that is designed to gather information and feedback from individuals or groups. It is often used in market research, surveys, and customer feedback forms.

2. How is a commission question different from other types of questions?

A commission question is specifically focused on gathering information that can be used to make decisions or improve processes. It is typically more detailed and specific than other types of questions, and may require more thought and effort to answer.

3. What are some common examples of commission questions?

Some common examples of commission questions include: "How satisfied are you with our product/service?", "What suggestions do you have for improving our customer service?", and "What factors influenced your decision to purchase our product?"

4. What are the benefits of using commission questions?

Commission questions can provide valuable insights and feedback from customers or target audiences. They can help identify areas for improvement, gather data for decision-making, and understand the needs and preferences of customers.

5. How should commission questions be used effectively?

To use commission questions effectively, it is important to carefully consider the wording and structure of the questions to ensure they are clear and unbiased. It is also important to carefully analyze the responses and use the information gathered to make informed decisions or improvements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef