• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Adjustment on Supply Orders: What's the Deal?

In summary, a commission adjustment is a change in the amount of commission received for a sale or transaction. It may be necessary due to changes in the sales process or market conditions, and can involve a percentage or flat rate adjustment. The approval of commission adjustments is typically the responsibility of a manager or supervisor, and they should not be used as a form of punishment for employees.
flemings99
Gold Member
Everytime I have placed a supply order lately, I end up with a commission adjustment on my check. What's the deal? I know, call HO. The first was in April--decided it was b/c I had ordered 2 of the breast cancer fliers and must have only gotten 1 free.

Happened again today and the reference is my last supply order. Both times 1.75. I looked at the order & I think it is the cooking show planning guide. Each time I only ordered 1 and was the only order for the month. Don't we get 1 set free each month when we order? :confused: Will call tomorrow, but just had to vent!

I thought we got 1 free Cooking Show Planning Guide for the season, not each month. I could be wrong.

Becca

Thanks, maybe that's the problem. You'd think the system could recognize that and not have to have an adjustment every time I order.

We do get one set of planners each month, so that shouldn't trigger an adjustment.And I ordered multiple sets of the breast cancer flyers in April without triggering an adjustment, either. Sounds like you need to give HO a call.

chefann said:
We do get one set of planners each month, so that shouldn't trigger an adjustment.

QUOTE]

Talked with HO this morning. It is the show planners they are charging me back for. She's looking into it and has to get approval to refund the amount. She's thinking it won't only be me, you might look back if you've placed an order and see if you've been charged like myself.

I was adjusted....sent an email and still waiting for a reply.....guess I may need to make that call....thanks!

What is a commission adjustment?

A commission adjustment is a change made to the amount of commission that an individual or company receives for a sale or transaction. This can be an increase or decrease in the commission percentage or a flat amount.

Why would a commission adjustment be necessary?

A commission adjustment may be necessary if there are changes in the sales process, such as new products or services being added, or if there are changes in the market that affect the sales volume or value. It may also be necessary to incentivize certain behaviors or address errors in the original commission structure.

How is a commission adjustment calculated?

The calculation of a commission adjustment can vary depending on the specific circumstances and the commission structure in place. It may involve a simple percentage change, a flat rate adjustment, or a combination of both.

Who approves commission adjustments?

The approval of commission adjustments typically falls under the responsibility of a manager or supervisor. They will review the proposed adjustment and make a decision based on company policies and any necessary approvals from higher management.

Can commission adjustments be used to penalize employees?

No, commission adjustments should not be used as a form of punishment or penalty for employees. They should only be used to adjust commission structures for legitimate business reasons, such as changes in market conditions or sales strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies