• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Commission Adjustments and Out of Balance Orders

In summary, P3 has an adjustment for an out of balance order. This may result in a charge to the customer's account.
flemings99
Gold Member
Anyone know what this means?

Comm Adj for out of balance within limit -1.75

Looks like it is referenced to my last supply order. How can it be out of balance? P3 figures the total & you pay the total due to order. I was missing some of my recipe cards that were ordered & put in an adjust. on-line--are they charging me for that on my paycheck?:grumpy:

I don't know, but it added $5.80 or so to my check...and I received my April 1/2 priced conference money even though I was told I wouldn't get it until July...not complaining...

flemings99 said:
Anyone know what this means?

Comm Adj for out of balance within limit -1.75

Looks like it is referenced to my last supply order. How can it be out of balance? P3 figures the total & you pay the total due to order. I was missing some of my recipe cards that were ordered & put in an adjust. on-line--are they charging me for that on my paycheck?:grumpy:

Did P3 figure the correct tax? I had an adjustment once like that for an incorrect tax rate.

I would call on it, however, maybe not first thing Monday, sounds like they are going to be busy.

I've had that happen a few times too and I have no idea.

I've had that happen a few times to and it has always been a tax issue - I have noticed that there is a problem in P3 when a customer only orders Pantry items, which there is no tax on here - then for some reason P3 doesn't charge tax on the shipping either, which should be taxed. Things like that come out in adjustments. Happened all the time when I was using PP but only once or twice since I switched over a year or so ago.

I had that happen last month, too. I just realized that I placed 2 supply orders in April, but P3 charged me the $4.25 shipping for both orders. They probably just tacked on $2 more for the 2nd one. That's the only thing I can figure out. Must have something to do with the new computer programs they have been setting up, because that always got figured out in P3 before.

What is commission adjustment?

Commission adjustment refers to changes made to the amount of commission earned by an individual or company. This can be due to various factors such as changes in sales targets, bonuses, or other performance-related metrics.

Why is commission adjustment necessary?

Commission adjustment is necessary to ensure fair compensation for sales or performance, and to incentivize individuals or companies to meet and exceed targets. It also helps to maintain transparency and accuracy in commission calculations.

Who is responsible for commission adjustment?

The responsibility for commission adjustment typically falls on the employer or commission payee. They may have a designated team or individual in charge of calculating and adjusting commissions based on set criteria and guidelines.

How often are commission adjustments made?

The frequency of commission adjustments can vary depending on the company or industry. In some cases, it may be done on a monthly or quarterly basis, while in others, it may be done annually. It ultimately depends on the commission structure and policies of the organization.

What factors can affect commission adjustments?

The factors that can affect commission adjustments include changes in sales targets, performance, bonuses, and other incentives. External factors such as market conditions and economic changes may also impact commission adjustments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Kelly8