• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 40% Off Stoneware with Regular Commission - Black Friday Special

In summary, the commission rate for selling Stoneware products is 20%, paid out monthly towards the end of the month. Commission is not earned on personal purchases, but there are bonuses for reaching sales goals. If a customer returns a product, the commission will be deducted from the next payout. It is important to sell high-quality products and ensure customer satisfaction.
Yakmama
Just making sure- I am planning on making one of my black friday specials 40% off stoneware.
I just want to make double sure that I still make a regular commission on the discounted stoneware- right? I'm just adding an extra 20% off (from my pocket) the already 20% off.

I don't want to get a bunch of orders and find out that I have to pay the whole 40% off out of pocket!

Yes, the 20% off ones are commissionable, the 60% off isn't.

How does this work? How do you put in the orders to give them an additional 20% off?

You enter them as normal, and then put in 20% of the price with a payment type of "Consultant Gift." You'd have to cover that amount when you submit it, too.

Hi there! Great question! As a pampered chef consultant, you will still receive your regular commission on the discounted stoneware. The extra 20% off that you are offering is coming out of your own pocket, so you will not have to pay the full 40% off. You can rest assured that you will still be making a profit on these sales. Happy Black Friday selling!

What is the commission rate for selling Stoneware products?

The commission rate for selling Stoneware products is 20%. This means that for every Stoneware product sold, you will earn 20% of the total sale price.

How often are commissions paid out for Stoneware sales?

Commissions for Stoneware sales are paid out monthly. The exact date may vary, but it is typically towards the end of the month.

Do I earn commission on my own purchases of Stoneware products?

No, commission is only earned on sales made to customers. Purchasing Stoneware products for personal use does not count towards commission.

Are there any additional bonuses for selling a certain amount of Stoneware products?

Yes, there are bonuses for reaching certain sales goals for Stoneware products. These bonuses vary and will be communicated to you by your team leader.

What happens if a customer returns a Stoneware product that I earned commission on?

If a customer returns a Stoneware product that you earned commission on, your commission will also be deducted from your next commission payout. This is why it's important to only sell high-quality products and ensure customer satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Blueskychef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Blueskychef
  • Jenn822
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies