• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much do color copies cost at Office Max?

In summary, at Office Max, color copies cost about $.38 each, but you can get a special deal this week for 29 cents per copy (self-serve).
nicki25
Silver Member
Does anyone know how much we pay at Office Max for color copies???

I believe it's about $.38

This week they have a special...29 cents per color copy (self-serve).

I just ordered yesterday from Office Depot at .68 each. I could not figure out how to navigate the website. Offive Depot delivers. When you order from Office Max do you do it online or when you say "self-serve" do you have to go to the store and get them? How do you get your discount?

For OfficeMax, there's a discount card online through CC. When you take that into the store, they'll scan it and it will discount items that you purchase, including copies and other print services. Go to CC> Managing your business >Pampered Perks > CopyMax. Then click the continue link. On the next page, there's a link on the right, about 1/2 way down the page that says "OfficeMax Retail Connect Card PDF." Click on that. Print it out, and they'll laminate it when you take it in.

Office Max...I go to the one here in town, even though I could just upload to Office Depot and have it delivered to my home. BUT whatever you do go through CC first and check under the "Perks" section...for Office Depot you have to go through that link to get the consultant discounts. I have a card I printed off the perks section of CC for Office Max, so they scan that after I've made my copies on the machines there and I'm ready to check out. The 29 cent price for this week is ONLY for if you go to the store and make the copies yourself, but it's worth it for the savings!!!

Oops...I was typing the same time Ann was posting. Sorry for the repetition...

Thanks ladies!!

karbipbaby said:
I just ordered yesterday from Office Depot at .68 each. I could not figure out how to navigate the website. Offive Depot delivers. When you order from Office Max do you do it online or when you say "self-serve" do you have to go to the store and get them? How do you get your discount?

Wow - are you using the PC website to do this? It only costs be 38 cents a copy for color...and that's delivered to my door!

I'd rather pay that and have it delivered than have to take the time and gas to drive someplace to do it myself!:D

I totally LOVE:love: Office Depot and their delivery service!:thumbup:

Yes, I linked through the Consultant's Corner. They were double sided copies! Sorry! I should have said that!!

1. How much does it cost to make color copies at Office Max?

The cost of color copies at Office Max varies depending on the quantity and quality of the copies. Generally, the price ranges from $0.29 to $0.69 per copy.

2. Can I make color copies on different paper sizes at Office Max?

Yes, Office Max offers a variety of paper sizes for color copies, including letter, legal, ledger, and tabloid sizes.

3. Do I need to bring my own paper for color copies at Office Max?

No, Office Max provides the paper for color copies. However, if you have a specific type of paper you would like to use, you are welcome to bring it with you.

4. How long does it take to make color copies at Office Max?

The turnaround time for color copies at Office Max depends on the quantity of copies you need. Generally, it takes 24 hours for orders of 500 copies or less, and 48 hours for orders of more than 500 copies.

5. Can I get a discount for bulk color copies at Office Max?

Yes, Office Max offers discounts for bulk color copies. The more copies you order, the lower the price per copy will be. Contact your local Office Max for specific pricing and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • MomToEli
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • GourmetGirl