• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for your Cocotte: Share and Enjoy!

In summary, a cocotte is a type of cooking vessel used for slow cooking on the stovetop or in the oven. All recipes in this cookbook are specifically designed for use in cocottes to ensure perfect results. However, cocottes can also be used for other cooking methods such as braising and roasting. The recipes in this cookbook are suitable for all skill levels and can only be found in the cookbook, which also includes helpful tips and techniques for using your cocotte.
footballchef
Gold Member
Has anyone created a document of recipes for the Cocotte? I am selling alot of these and would love to pass on some recipes to my customers. Thanks.

I have used the Hot Cheesy Bruschetta dip recipe and halved it for the Cocotte. Turned out good and perfect for a small gathering.

Hmmm...I had posted a link to a file with a few recipes in an earlier post about the cocotte, but can't remember the thread. Unfortunately, I don't remember the title. If you search cocotte, it may come up; it's been a couple months, so it's not real recent.

Found the earlier thread. Put Cocotte in the 'Search' box and look under 'Ideas for the Cocotte'. My file is on pg 2, plus there are some other good ideas for it. Hope this helps!

Hello! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely relate to the demand for recipes using the Cocotte. I have actually created a document of my favorite recipes for this versatile piece of cookware and have found it to be a great resource for my customers. I would be happy to share it with you and your customers as well. Let me know if you're interested and I can send it your way. Happy cooking!

1. What is a cocotte?

A cocotte is a type of cooking vessel or pot that is typically made from cast iron or enameled ceramic. It is often used for slow cooking and can be used on the stovetop or in the oven.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook specifically designed for cocottes?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook are specifically designed to be cooked in a cocotte. This ensures that the dishes will turn out perfectly and the cocotte will be used to its full potential.

3. Can I use my cocotte for other types of cooking?

Absolutely! While this cookbook focuses on recipes for cocottes, you can use your cocotte for a variety of cooking methods such as braising, roasting, and even baking.

4. Are the recipes in this cookbook suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for all skill levels. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced cook, you'll be able to create delicious dishes in your cocotte.

5. Can I find these recipes online or do I need to purchase the cookbook?

Some of the recipes may be available online, but the full collection of delicious recipes for your cocotte can only be found in the cookbook. Plus, the cookbook includes helpful tips and techniques for using your cocotte to its fullest potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • byrd1956