• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Hosts & Monthly Host Special

In summary, a co-host is someone who assists the main host of a Pampered Chef party and earns rewards based on party sales. To become a co-host, simply offer your help to the main host. The benefits of being a co-host include earning rewards and the opportunity to receive free and discounted products. The Monthly Host Special is a special promotion for hosting a party during a specific month. Even as a co-host of a virtual party, you can still earn rewards and receive the Monthly Host Special.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Okay, I need help. I know that co-host's share the FPV and they each receive the discount, however, do they both receive the Monthly Host Special (MHS)?

Which leads to another question. If they don't both receive the MHS, can they each order a knife this month since August is 2 at 60% off?

I have a show on Thursday and need to know what to tell them.

TIA! :)

pamperedpals said:
Okay, I need help. I know that co-host's share the FPV and they each receive the discount, however, do they both receive the Monthly Host Special (MHS)?

Which leads to another question. If they don't both receive the MHS, can they each order a knife this month since August is 2 at 60% off?

I have a show on Thursday and need to know what to tell them.

TIA! :)
They can not both get the special - there are at max 2 per show (host and past host if they booked off a show).

BUT months like this where they can choose 2 they could both order one.

Thanks Beth. That is what I thought.

1. What is a co-host?

A co-host is someone who helps the main host of a Pampered Chef party by inviting guests and assisting with party preparations. They also earn rewards and benefits based on the sales made at the party.

2. How do I become a co-host?

To become a co-host, simply reach out to the main host of the party you are attending and offer your help. They will then add you as a co-host and you can start inviting guests and earning rewards.

3. What are the benefits of being a co-host?

As a co-host, you will earn rewards based on the sales made at the party. You will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials.

4. What is the Monthly Host Special?

The Monthly Host Special is a special promotion offered to hosts who hold a party during a specific month. This could include discounts, free products, or exclusive bundles.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I co-host a virtual party?

Yes, you can still earn rewards as a co-host of a virtual party. The sales made through the online party link will count towards your rewards and you can still receive the Monthly Host Special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ
  • gbakes27
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies