• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host September Special: Save 60% on Cookware for You and Your Co-Host!

In summary, the conversation discusses the potential for a host and co-host to each receive a 60% off cookware item, but it is clarified that only one of them can receive it and only if their show reaches $500 in sales. It is also mentioned that one of them can take advantage of the past host benefit if they book a show from their own. The conversation also mentions the October special where both the host and co-host can receive two items at 60% off. There is a brief confusion about the September special, but it is clarified that only one person can receive the 60% off benefit at their own show.
WLMcCoy
If I have a host and a co-host next month, can they each get the cookware 60% off? Do they both get to take advantage of the host specials? Then that made me think, could I co-host w/ my mother and we both get the cookware host special? Thanks

One or the other gets the 60% off item.

I would LOVE for both the host and co-host to be able to get a 60% off item, but I think PC does this to discourage every show from having a co-host.

Also, any bookings they get from their show only one of them can get the 60% off item as a past host. Not both.

Work them towards having a $500 show so they BOTH get a 60% off item, and tell them to each find a friend to host a show in September, then they'll both get TWO items - or sets - at 60% off. I'm lovin' this September thing already!!!

IAmChefJ said:
Work them towards having a $500 show so they BOTH get a 60% off item, and tell them to each find a friend to host a show in September, then they'll both get TWO items - or sets - at 60% off. I'm lovin' this September thing already!!!

How would they both get 60% off with sales of $500?

IAmChefJ said:

They would both get a 50% off item but only one would get the 60% off at their co-hosted show (I think she mis-typed). And at shows that are booked from theirs only one would get the Past Host Benefit so as is said above if they EACH get a friend to host in Sept. they would both get the 60% off at their own friend's show.

The October special has a way to get 2 items at 60% off. I think IAmChefJ confused that with the September special.

Eek! I totally thought September worked that way too. Thanks for the alert -- I have lead some folks astray!

1. What is the "Co-Host September Special"?

The "Co-Host September Special" is a promotional offer available to Pampered Chef customers who host a cooking show in September and invite a friend to co-host with them.

2. How do I qualify for the "Co-Host September Special"?

To qualify for the "Co-Host September Special", you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show in September and invite a friend to co-host with you. You and your co-host must each have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and one booking from the show.

3. What are the benefits of being a co-host in September?

As a co-host in September, you and your friend will receive a special discount on select Pampered Chef products, as well as the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total guest sales from your show. Additionally, you and your friend will have the chance to try out new recipes and cooking techniques together during the show.

4. Can I co-host with more than one friend?

Unfortunately, the "Co-Host September Special" only allows for one friend to co-host with the primary host. However, you can still invite other friends to attend the show and they can also benefit from the discounts and rewards based on their individual purchases.

5. How long is the "Co-Host September Special" available?

The "Co-Host September Special" is only available for shows held in the month of September. Make sure to schedule your show and invite your co-host before the end of the month to take advantage of this special offer!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies