Clifford Cake Pan

Discussion in 'Chef's Lounge' started by jrstephens, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrstephens

jrstephens

Some of you may remember a while back that I was searching for a Clifford Pan. Well, I won a NEW one on Ebay! I am so excited. My husband called and said it came in the mail today. I cannot wait to get home to see it. Now, if I can just decorate it well! His b-day is July 19th, so, I will have a while before I have to decorate it. Just wanted you all to know I found one!

2. raebates

raebates

I'm glad you found it. When my DS was little it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He loved Rafael. He still talks about his TMNT cake, and he's 21. May Clifford bring you many wonderful memories.

3. chefann

chefann Gold Member

Jennifer, just a word of advice. If you want to make the frosting true Clifford red, you'll definitely need to use the paste colors, and I'd go with the no-taste red, if you can find it. Some of the red colors make frosting taste weird when you use a lot of them.

4. jrstephens

jrstephens

Thanks Ann. I definitely want true Clifford red. My son is wanting me to make it tonight! :D

5. chefann

chefann Gold Member

He sounds like me. When I get something new, I just want to play with it right away!

Besides, who can resist cake?

6. chefann

chefann Gold Member

And another warning... too much red frosting can cause, um.... other things to become red-tinted. You know, on the way out.

7. jrstephens

jrstephens

HAHA! I know what you are talking about!

I want to try it too to make sure I get it right but I do not want his excitement to wear off when he has already seen it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.