• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! I Finally Found a Clifford Pan on Ebay!

In summary, as an authorized retailer for Pampered Chef, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of products sold on third-party websites such as eBay. However, it is recommended to check the seller's reviews and ask for a photo of the pan's stamp or logo to verify its authenticity before making a purchase. The Clifford pan is dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 450°F, and can be used on all stovetops, including induction. It is not recommended to use metal utensils on the pan, as it may scratch the non-stick coating. The pan comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects, and it is advised to hand wash with warm, soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads to prolong
jrstephens
Some of you may remember a while back that I was searching for a Clifford Pan. Well, I won a NEW one on Ebay! I am so excited. My husband called and said it came in the mail today. I cannot wait to get home to see it. Now, if I can just decorate it well! His b-day is July 19th, so, I will have a while before I have to decorate it. Just wanted you all to know I found one!

I'm glad you found it. When my DS was little it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He loved Rafael. He still talks about his TMNT cake, and he's 21. May Clifford bring you many wonderful memories.

Jennifer, just a word of advice. If you want to make the frosting true Clifford red, you'll definitely need to use the paste colors, and I'd go with the no-taste red, if you can find it. Some of the red colors make frosting taste weird when you use a lot of them.

Thanks Ann. I definitely want true Clifford red. My son is wanting me to make it tonight! :D

He sounds like me. When I get something new, I just want to play with it right away!Besides, who can resist cake?

And another warning... too much red frosting can cause, um.... other things to become red-tinted. You know, on the way out.

HAHA! I know what you are talking about!

I want to try it too to make sure I get it right but I do not want his excitement to wear off when he has already seen it!

1. How can I be sure the Clifford pan I found on eBay is authentic and not a knock-off?

As an authorized retailer for Pampered Chef, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of products sold on third-party websites such as eBay. However, we recommend checking the seller's reviews and asking for a photo of the pan's stamp or logo to verify its authenticity before making a purchase.

2. Is the Clifford pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Clifford pan is dishwasher safe. It is also oven safe up to 450°F and can be used on all stovetops, including induction.

3. Can I use metal utensils on the Clifford pan?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils on the Clifford pan as it may scratch the non-stick coating. We recommend using silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils for best results.

4. Does the Clifford pan come with a warranty?

Yes, the Clifford pan comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. If you experience any issues with your pan, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Clifford pan?

To prolong the lifespan of your Clifford pan, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and avoiding the use of abrasive cleaners or scouring pads. Do not stack other cookware on top of the pan when storing, and allow it to cool before cleaning or submerging in water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchenqueen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
button92
Replies