• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy Clear Plastic Bags for Business Materials

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of clear plastic bags for business materials on their website and through independent consultants. These bags come in various sizes and are durable enough to hold heavy materials. They also have a sealable closure for added convenience. While customization options are not currently available, customers can still personalize the bags with their own labels or stickers.
iddlebiddle
Does anyone know where I can buy clear plastic bags to put catalogs and business cards in and such? Some where like a Walmart or Office Max. Has anyone bough them there?

Thanks in advance!

Another thread said to go to clearbags.com, but the site never loads for me!

I like Nancy's bags, they are a good price and you don't have to buy 2000 of them at a time!

Thanks, I'll check it out, have a Homearama Friday and I couldn't decide if I wanted bags or not, looks like it will be NOT if some store near me doesn't have something. Thats what I get for procrastinating.

I got PC logo ones from Nancy's and they are awesome!

1. Where can I purchase clear plastic bags for my business materials?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of clear plastic bags for business materials on our official website, as well as through our independent consultants. You can also find them at office supply stores or online retailers.

2. What sizes do the clear plastic bags come in?

Our clear plastic bags for business materials come in various sizes to fit your specific needs. They range from small to large sizes and are available in bulk quantities.

3. Are the clear plastic bags durable enough to hold heavy materials?

Our clear plastic bags are made of high-quality material and are able to hold heavy materials without tearing or breaking. They are designed to withstand the weight of your business materials and keep them secure.

4. Do the clear plastic bags have a sealable closure?

Yes, our clear plastic bags come with a convenient sealable closure. This makes it easy to open and close the bags, ensuring that your business materials stay safe and protected.

5. Can I customize the clear plastic bags with my business logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our clear plastic bags at this time. However, you can always add your own labels or stickers to personalize them for your business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melissab771
  • ChefBevShu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pjpamchef