• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning the Decorator Bottle Set

In summary, to clean the decorator bottle set, disassemble all parts and wash with warm soapy water. It is safe to put in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended for best results. For stubborn residue, use a baking soda paste and gentle scrubbing. Avoid using bleach or other harsh cleaners. After cleaning, store in a dry place, preferably in the original packaging or a sealable container.
lindsaym
Gold Member
Hi, I had my first party tonight (YEAH!) & was asked how to clean the decorator bottle set. I had several ladies there that are/were cake decorators & said it seemed it would be hard to clean. Any of you have an issue with this?
Thanks
Lindsay

There is a cleaning brush with the bottle set - just run some water into the bottle and swish with the brush. Then throw in the dishwasher.

What am I doing wrong? I wash them by hand but then when I take them out to use them again they have a chalky film on the outside. It wipes off and pretty much stays away but it's just weird. Nothing else gets that film - just those bottles.

1. How do I clean the decorator bottle set?

To clean the decorator bottle set, first disassemble all the parts including the tips, coupler, and bottle. Wash each piece with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean towel. For tougher stains, soak the parts in warm soapy water for a few minutes before washing.

2. Can I put the decorator bottle set in the dishwasher?

Yes, all parts of the decorator bottle set are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

3. How do I remove stubborn residue from the decorator bottle set?

If there is stubborn residue on the tips or inside the bottle, use a small amount of baking soda and warm water to create a paste. Gently scrub the affected areas with a soft-bristled brush or toothbrush. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean towel.

4. Can I use bleach or other harsh cleaners on the decorator bottle set?

No, we do not recommend using bleach or other harsh cleaners on the decorator bottle set as it may damage the product and affect its performance. Stick to mild dish soap and warm water for cleaning.

5. How do I store the decorator bottle set?

After cleaning and drying the decorator bottle set, reassemble all the parts and store them in a dry place. We recommend storing it in the original packaging or a sealable container to prevent dust and dirt from accumulating on the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DMB75
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies