• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Office: See the Before and After Transformation!

I can't even finish this summary. You're so funny Dawn!I envy you so much! You have an amazing office and have made it so much more productive. You should definitely keep up the good work!
lacychef
Like several others lately....I FINALLY cleaned my office yesterday:thumbup: My closet in here didn't have shelves; so stuff was literally just piling up. We put up shelves & I threw away tons of paper stuff that I didn't need & was cluttering up everywhere.
Now I feel like I can get some work done in here:)

Good Job Lacy!!!!

it's a great feeling isn't it Lacy!!!!

it's a WONDERFUL feeling! (especially for this organizationally challenged girl!)

Good for you!

DH is moving out of our shared office this week (hooray!) so I too cannot wait to get myself better organized.

I am cleaning up mine today as well. Trying to get rid of excess clutter and product. I don't think I will have the energy to tackle my filing cabinet though...but I agree, it is a very good feeling to walk in to less mess!!

Great job! I know it's tough...finding time and the energy, but it's so great once it's done. Just keep it up. I have a friend helping me and while my office isn't perfect yet, it is pretty great and now we are moving to my basement. I LOVE her!! Just beware...shelves don't make it organized, people keep it organized :) I'm sure that you'll do great and I'm so happy that you've made your office a more productive (and probably relaxing) place to be!

Man- I envy you- I gave my sister and niece all our extra dressers, and all my PC stuff was in those two dressers and now my closet looks like a pack of wild teenagers that just got back from a $2500 shopping spree from Abercrombie and Fitch just stopped by and made a pit stop in my closet!

UGH! I need to get some bins or something- it's piled waste high and I can't find anything... I need to stop giving to people things I use...either that, or ask God to bless me with a replacement for blessing someone else with one of my belongings. :)

Way to go on the clean office! :)

You guys have motivated me. I have the space and the means to organize everything I have, I just haven't had the energy. I am making myself accountable and organizing myself this week. Thank you!!!

You guys have motivated me. I have the office space and everything I need to get organized, I just didn't have the engery. I am holding myself accountable this week and cleaning up my space. Thank you!!!

You should see what happened to my scrapping table when I had to get rid of those dressers... my entire den looks like a hurricane hit it- oh, and the pack of wile teenagers with lots of clothes... except the clothing is replaced with PC stuff, scrapping stuff, and just stuff...

Dawn-Just take one section/drawer at a time and you'll get through it. I highly suggest getting a friend to help. It's more fun b/c you aren't stuck by yourself and if they are good at keeping you accountable, they may check up on you. That's what my friend does. After we have our weekly session (she comes one night per week for a couple hours JUST for this...we are doing more than just my office!), she emails me about the progress...YAY us...and then suggestions for the week ahead. It's really helped.

pamperedlinda said:
Good for you!

DH is moving out of our shared office this week (hooray!) so I too cannot wait to get myself better organized.

Yippee! I know you have a great office. It will be wonderful to have that space all to yourself.

Is he taking the "skin" with him?

Good job, Lacey. That's such a good feeling.:sing:

My problem is I still have too many craft supplies from when I used to do crafts. I will keep all my decorative painting stuff, but all my fabrics I gave to my DD's neighbor. Her church makes quilts for the homeless. Other craft stuff my sister's neighbor is taking to a local home for troubled girls.

I have piled up so many papers to go through. When I watch TV I will go through it.

Too much shredding is piling up so when I'm done, I hauling it off to "Shred It". They come to the physicians office I work for. They charge so much for different size boxes & shred onsite.

Now my break is over & I'm off to clean.;)

Yeah Linda--I'm sure you'll love having your OWN space!

Kacey, that's how my closet looked...everything piled up too high. Now I can see it all--I found stuff I forgot I had:rolleyes:

chefjeanine said:
Yippee! I know you have a great office. It will be wonderful to have that space all to yourself.

Is he taking the "skin" with him?

LMAO!!! I wish! Baby steps right now. The only other walls large enough to handle the 'skin' is either my front entry (and I cannot have that be the first thing my guests see :eek:...however, it is 22 feet high so technically it could get 'lost' up there :rolleyes:) or my bedroom (and that aint happening either). I still plan to keep my back to the wall where it's mounted so it doesn't really bother me all that much.

lacychef said:
Yeah Linda--I'm sure you'll love having your OWN space!

Kacey, that's how my closet looked...everything piled up too high. Now I can see it all--I found stuff I forgot I had:rolleyes:

yes I will! Can't wait. DH and DS are moving the desk-top upstairs so no more having to listen to my son's games and I can finally get all of DH's crapola outta here (he is such a slob when it comes to papers!).

Congrats on getting cleaning done !!!!

:cry: We remodeled our house and gave us a master bed/bath so we gave my sewing and office room to my son as his new room so i have a corner computer desk and file cabinet in the dinning room and i have a folding up sewing table that makes into a nice cabinet so we have them in the dining room and so i am jealous :) but it is all good.

1. How can I declutter and organize my office?

The best way to declutter and organize your office is to first sort through all of your items and get rid of anything you no longer need or use. Then, invest in storage solutions such as bins, shelves, and file organizers to keep everything in its place.

2. What are some tips for creating an efficient workspace?

Some tips for creating an efficient workspace include keeping frequently used items within arms reach, keeping your desk surface clear of clutter, and labeling all of your files and storage containers.

3. How can I maintain my organized office?

To maintain an organized office, it is important to regularly declutter and reorganize as needed. Make it a habit to clean up and put things back in their designated places at the end of each work day.

4. What are some creative ways to store office supplies?

Some creative ways to store office supplies include using mason jars for pens and pencils, repurposing old shoe boxes as file organizers, and using magnetic strips to hold small metal items like paperclips.

5. How do I prioritize what to keep and what to get rid of?

A good rule of thumb is to get rid of anything that has not been used in the past year or does not have a specific purpose in your office. Keep items that are essential to your work and make your daily tasks easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
raebates
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat