• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend

In summary, Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend is a unique blend of cinnamon and other spices that can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. It is gluten-free and does not contain any artificial ingredients. It can be used as a substitute for regular cinnamon, but the flavor may vary slightly due to the additional spices.
ldynred7
I am making bread that needs 1tsp nutmeg and 1 1/2tsp Cinnamon so i want to try the Cinnamon Plus but how much do i use? Do i add them together or ?

yes, use 2 1/2 tsp of the blend

The Cinnamon Plus is a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, and other spices, so you can use it as a replacement for both the nutmeg and cinnamon in your bread recipe. Since the recipe calls for 1tsp nutmeg and 1 1/2tsp cinnamon, you can use 2 1/2 teaspoons of Cinnamon Plus in total. You can either add it all together at once or add a little at a time and adjust to taste. Happy baking!

What is Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend?

Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend is a unique blend of cinnamon and other spices that adds warmth and depth of flavor to a variety of dishes.

How do I use Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend?

Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. It can be sprinkled on fruits, oatmeal, coffee, or used in baking, marinades, and rubs for meats.

Is Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend gluten-free?

Yes, Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye.

Does Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend contain any artificial ingredients?

No, Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend does not contain any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. It is made with all-natural ingredients.

Can I substitute Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend for regular cinnamon?

Yes, you can substitute Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend for regular cinnamon in recipes. However, keep in mind that Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend also contains other spices, so the flavor may be slightly different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Liquid Sky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76