• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Cinnamon Bread Pudding Recipe: Emeril Agassi-Inspired Dessert

In summary, to make this cinnamon bread pudding, you will need brioche or challah bread, eggs, heavy cream, sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, melted butter, raisins, and optional vanilla ice cream. You can use any type of bread, but brioche or challah is recommended. To make it, preheat your oven, whisk together the ingredients, mix in the bread cubes, transfer to a baking dish, and bake. You can make it ahead of time and it serves about 8 people.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
My cousin went to the Emeril Agassi restaurant in Las Vegas while he was out there for his honeymoon. They had a chance to order off of the chefs menu which means they had a little bit of everything. My cousin is not normally a dessert person but really loved the cinnamon bread pudding (so much that he asked for a second). We have checked the website and everything to no avail. So I ask my fellow cheffers for help. Do you know a really good recipe for cinnamon bread pudding?

No idea - but here I thought this thread was going to have a new aha! recipe with our sprinkles or seasoning for some - it sounds way yummy! Let us know if you find or make one!

This is a really good one. You MUST make it with day old croissants, though...it's the bomb!

I have added extra "bread" (I think I did 5 cups or so) and I always add our Cinnamon or our Cinnamon plus. Also....I use our double strength vanilla but keep the amount the same cuz I love the rich vanilla flavor. If they like pineapple, you can also drain a can of crushed pineapple and sprinkle it over the top before baking. YUMMO!

Bread Pudding - Allrecipes

1. What ingredients do I need to make this cinnamon bread pudding?

To make this delicious cinnamon bread pudding, you will need:

• 1 loaf of brioche or challah bread, cut into cubes
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
  • 1/4 cup of melted butter
  • 1/2 cup of raisins (optional)
  • Vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)

2. Can I use a different type of bread for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of bread you prefer for this recipe. However, brioche or challah bread is recommended for its rich and buttery flavor.

3. How do I make Emeril Agassi-inspired dessert?

To make this delicious cinnamon bread pudding, follow these steps:

1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
  3. Add in the bread cubes and stir until all the bread is evenly coated with the egg mixture.
  4. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with butter.
  5. Transfer the bread mixture into the baking dish and spread it out evenly.
  6. Drizzle the melted butter over the top of the bread pudding.
  7. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the pudding is set.
  8. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.

4. Can I make this bread pudding ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the bread pudding ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. However, do not add the melted butter until right before baking.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 8 servings, but it can easily be doubled to serve a larger crowd.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristyH
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedhicks
  • pkd09
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies