• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for Women's Group Events: How to Get Started

In summary, our church has a women's group that wants to start up doing events once a month. They are looking for start up funds and so they thought of possibly having a PC Fundraiser. They would choose a night and show some products and bring in some appetizers already made--or do a small demo-ask around the room peoples favorite products to take up some time--I always do a door prize drawing--it asks if they would do a catalog or inhome show YES NO OR MAYBE--and that this fundrasier gets $$ for each booking-let them eat and order and send catalogs home with some ladies to get outside orders or to give to some relatives to get orders--if you have a website
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Our church has a women's group that wants to start up doing events once a month.
Well, we need some start up funds, and so we thought of possibly having a PC Fundraiser.
How would I do this?

I would choose a nite and show some products and bring in some appetizers already made--or do a small demo-ask around the room peoples favorite products to take up some time--I always do a door prize drawing--it asks if they would do a catalog or inhome show YES NO OR MAYBE--and that this fundrasier gets$$ for each booking-let them eat and order and send catalogs home with some ladies to get outside orders or to give to some relatives to get orders--if u have a website mention to them about sending their buddy list to ur website and putting in the group name as the fundraiser--they get credit--thruout the evening I pull a doorprize slip and give an SB cookbook or something I have already

this is a condensed version--but you probably can take it from there with this info

just an idea:D

good luck

Church Fundraiser I didAttached is info for a fundraiser I did for a church Youth Group - my suggestions:

1 - meet in person with coordinators. All of them. This is important, to get buy-in. I just had a Girl Scout fundraiser die because the vice-president nixed the idea to the president based on some paperwork, without understanding the whole plan...I had met with the president only, before that.

2 - give the group catalogs and leave them at the church office, advertise in the bulletin or annoucment place.

3 - **Most Important** Definitely do a demo, as a show to wrap everything up. This is how I got a 3300 show; did the chocolate turtle fudge skillet cake, had like 28 total orders. Was awesome!

4 - make personal contact with each person that buys. Talk to them, or meet them personally. Do a customer care call live with them...this is how you'll book future business from it. (Show drawing slips were quite a bit less effective, because it was such a different environment. I'd stil DO them, but give a little more TLC to the customer contact end to make these contacts work.) And they have brought some strong business!

Good luck to you! Let us know how it goes.

Attachments

• potential letter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 357
  • potential breakdown.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 288
  • potential order form.doc
    249 KB · Views: 305
  • PC Facts.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 338
Thanks Scott!
Now for a check to be sent out, what would the church need to do?
Would it be able to be just written out to the church?
I think that's how it works!?

They do nothing - just when you enter the host into PPartner, put "XYZ Church" as the organization, and be sure to scroll to Fundraiser under Kitchen Show type. PC cuts them a check (VERY fast) for the $ amount. Most often they get the $ before the products.

What types of events can be fundraised for with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers fundraising opportunities for a wide range of women's group events, including but not limited to: women's empowerment conferences, charity galas, women's health awareness events, women's shelter fundraisers, and women's networking events.

How does the fundraising process with Pampered Chef work?

First, the organizer of the women's group event will need to fill out a fundraising request form on our website. Once approved, a Pampered Chef consultant will work with the organizer to customize a fundraising plan, which can include online or in-person sales of our kitchen tools and products. The organizer can earn up to 25% of the sales as a donation towards their event.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to fundraise for a women's group event?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to fundraise for a women's group event. Anyone can fill out a fundraising request form and work with a consultant to plan and execute a successful fundraiser.

What are the benefits of fundraising with Pampered Chef?

Aside from earning up to 25% of sales as a donation, fundraising with Pampered Chef also allows for a fun and interactive way to engage women and raise awareness for your cause. Our kitchen tools and products are high-quality and loved by many, making them easy to sell and generate donations for your event.

How can I get started with fundraising for a women's group event?

To get started with fundraising for a women's group event, simply fill out a fundraising request form on our website. Our team will review the request and get in touch with you to customize a fundraising plan and provide all the necessary materials and support to make your event a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • ChefNelson