• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Organize a Christmas in July Theme Party?

In summary, the person posting is grateful for all the ideas and resources shared on the board. They are looking for suggestions for a Christmas in July party and mention a few ideas such as a Snowman Cake decoration, a chicken and broccoli wreath, and using red and green plates. They also suggest having an ornament exchange with a twist by incorporating questions about the business and offering prizes.
sboothpcchef
Even though this is the 1st time I have posted I have been on the board a couple of months...I would like to say THANK YOU for all the wonderful ideas, flyers, and order forms that everyone here shares...You are some very talented people....
Now for my request....I have decided I want to do a Christmas in July party and I need ideas to get this going..
Any suggestions on invitations, decorations or recipes for this event would be VERY MUCH appreciated...

That's always a fun theme. You could make the Snowman Cake that's on the holiday cookbook cover, use it as a decoration on a table with white table cloth and snow flakes.

You could demo a chicken and broccoli wreath, just call it the "holiday wreath". It has red peppers and green broccoli so it's festive.

Use red and green plates. Have guests bring ornaments for an "ornament exchange". You could make it like a white elephant exchange and combine it with a bit of Stealing Hearts/Recruiting Question Blitz. Have a bag to put each ornament in, then in each bag have a question about the biz along with a prize from you and a recipe card (prizes could be twixit clips, citrus peelers, etc). The first person picks a number (they pick a bag according to their order in number), pulls out the ornament, read the question, you answer it. Then the next person either steals someone's ornament or picks a new one. If they steal an ornament, the person it was stolen from then picks a new bag, asks the question from that bag, then go on to the next person. If you have 10 people at the show, they will be able to ask 10 questions and have fun with the ornament exchange.

I am open to any and all ideas...Thanks again for all the help you have given me in the past and I am sure in the future....1. Invitations: You can create festive invitations with a "Christmas in July" theme. Use red and green colors, snowflakes, or images of Santa or a Christmas tree. You can also include a fun tagline like "Beat the heat and join us for a Christmas in July party!"2. Decorations: Bring out your Christmas decorations and use them to decorate your party space. You can also create a winter wonderland feel by using white and silver decorations, snowflakes, and icicles. Hang string lights or put up a Christmas tree to add to the ambiance.3. Menu: Serve traditional Christmas dishes like roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce. You can also add a summer twist by grilling some BBQ ribs or serving chilled soups. For drinks, offer eggnog, mulled wine, and holiday-inspired cocktails.4. Activities: Have a gift exchange where everyone brings a small, wrapped gift to exchange with another guest. You can also have a gingerbread house decorating contest or a Christmas cookie exchange. For entertainment, play Christmas music and have a holiday-themed trivia game.5. Dress code: Encourage your guests to dress in their best Christmas attire, whether it's a tacky Christmas sweater or a Santa hat. You can also have a prize for the best-dressed guest.6. Secret Santa: To add to the gift exchange, have a Secret Santa where guests can draw names and buy a gift for that person. This can add an element of surprise and fun to the party.7. DIY ornaments: Set up a table with supplies for guests to make their own Christmas ornaments. This can be a fun activity for both adults and kids.8. Christmas movie marathon: Set up a cozy area with blankets and pillows for guests to watch their favorite Christmas movies. Have a selection of classics like "A Christmas Carol" or "Home Alone."9. Photo booth: Set up a Christmas-themed photo booth with props like Santa hats, reindeer antlers, and elf ears. This will be a fun way for guests to capture memories from the party.10. Charity element: In the spirit of giving, consider adding a charity element to your party. Ask guests to bring a donation for a local charity or have a donation box where guests can contribute to a chosen cause

1. What is a "Christmas in July" Theme Show?

A "Christmas in July" Theme Show is a fun and festive way to celebrate the holiday season in the summer. It includes all the traditional elements of Christmas, such as decorations, music, and delicious food, but in a more relaxed and warm weather atmosphere.

2. What products are featured in a "Christmas in July" Theme Show?

Our "Christmas in July" Theme Show features a variety of products that are perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. This includes grilling tools, outdoor serving ware, and refreshing drink mixes. We also have several holiday-themed products, such as cookie cutters and baking sets, to help you create festive treats.

3. How do I host a "Christmas in July" Theme Show?

To host a "Christmas in July" Theme Show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and help you plan the perfect show. You can also invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and earn free products through our generous host rewards program.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for the "Christmas in July" Theme Show?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our "Christmas in July" Theme Show. This may include discounts on select products, free gifts with purchase, or special bundle offers. Be sure to check with your consultant to see what promotions are currently available.

5. Can I still purchase products after the "Christmas in July" Theme Show is over?

Absolutely! Our holiday-themed products are available year-round, so you can continue to purchase them even after the "Christmas in July" Theme Show is over. Additionally, many of our other products are versatile and can be used for both summer and holiday cooking and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies