• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delectable Chocolate Lava Cakes - Easy and Delicious!

In summary, to make the delectable chocolate lava cakes, you will need the Pampered Chef Chocolate Lava Cake Mix, butter, eggs, and water. While any type of chocolate can be used, adjustments to the recipe may be necessary. The lava cakes are finished baking when the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly, and can be made in advance and reheated. Toppings such as ice cream, berries, chocolate sauce, nuts, whipped cream, or caramel sauce are all recommended for the perfect finishing touch.
DebPC
Staff member
Chocolate Lava Cakes!

Use Large and Small scoops, and our NEW Single Servings Stoneware Pan.

2 Large Scoops of Cake Batter, and 2 Small Scoops of Frosting right in the middle.

Microwave for 6 1/2 minutes!

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/4605/chocolatelavacakes.jpg

How many did this make?

My director just shared this too. She said one medium scoop for the frosting so now you have the measurement depending on which scoop you happen to own.

Love this idea!

How long do they need to sit after comin out of the micro before you remove from stone?

Thanks Beth!

1. How do I make the delectable chocolate lava cakes?

To make the delectable chocolate lava cakes, you will need our Pampered Chef Chocolate Lava Cake Mix, butter, eggs, and water. Follow the instructions on the back of the mix package to combine the ingredients and bake in a preheated oven. It's that easy!

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the lava cakes?

While we recommend using our high-quality chocolate lava cake mix for the best results, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer. Just be sure to adjust the amount of sugar and cocoa powder in the recipe accordingly.

3. How do I know when the lava cakes are done baking?

The lava cakes are done baking when the edges are set and the center is still slightly jiggly. You can also insert a toothpick in the center of the cake - it should come out with a thick, gooey batter. Be careful not to overbake, as the lava cakes will continue to cook even after they are removed from the oven.

4. Can I make the lava cakes in advance?

Yes, you can make the lava cakes ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving. Just be sure to reheat them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds before serving to get that ooey-gooey lava center.

5. What toppings do you recommend for the lava cakes?

We love topping our delectable chocolate lava cakes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, fresh berries, and a drizzle of chocolate sauce. You can also get creative and top them with chopped nuts, whipped cream, or caramel sauce. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • reneenshelcook4u
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies